Status
Not open for further replies.

Vvampira

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 16, 2019
So I've been very interested in the psychological side of domination for a while now and exploring D/s dynamics outside of the bedroom as well as in it especially as that is a good way to play with my online subs. I've found I really enjoy controlling even small details of someones life like the clothes they wear, the activities they do etc. However I've also become really interested in financial domination, both in the way of a sub sending me money (nothing too crazy) but also just making sure they are being responsible. I really would like to find someone (of course with the means to play this way). Would anyone have any advice (or anyone who is interested you are very welcome to say so haha) to find a sub this way responsibly from someone who is serious and understands what they are promising?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Advice is findom is prohibited on this forum, if you post similar again you will be banned.
We do not allow any form of financial transaction, be it money, gift cards or gifts in return for services offered or given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals