First time anal

marisa741

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2015
I'm an anal virgin, and I want to try it. How do I prepare for the first time?

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
Two things.

Lots of lube to make it easy to penetrate
Being relaxed about it and ensuing your anus is relaxed too

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
Lube lots of it. It is the most common mistake, and makes it painful. When the guy is pumping, he is pulling lube out, so when you think you have enough it is'nt. Also some people use butt plugs to stretch themselves out.

mystery_man2006

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 29, 2015
Like others have said, lots of lube and when you think you have enough use more. Plugs are good for getting yourself used to relaxing when you have something in your ass. Also, keep your legs together when he penetrates because it'll help keep your ass relaxed. Spreading them wide will tighten it up and it'll just end up hurting more.

larkin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2015
Start with just getting comfortable with pressing s finger on your ass. You should feel it relax and open slightly. As above lube is your friend. But being comfortable and in control of your ass is better. Spit is a starter, I've even used butter in the past to get a finger in comfortably. Once you're ready put more and more in. This make take some time. If it doesn't feel good then don't do it.

Tl:dr. Press a finger against your hole, control, relax, lube, enjoy. Else just dont

DarkXtecy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 24, 2014
in my dark mind
Hi
i would recommend starting with your fingers...one finger...and slowly increase it two...and then three till you feel you cant add more...and when I say slowly I mean very slow...don't hurry it...after that you can even try the handle side of old toothbrushes...and then later you can try other large circumference objects :)

and one more thing...instead of using lube I would suggest using "hair conditioner"...this works really well...plus it has a good smell to it :D...hope this helps you :)

Featured Threads

New Personals