First time breaking into a sweat from anal toys male master

Figs

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 18, 2022
Probably 4-6 years ago I used grindr to hook up with a guy who liked toys and being a top. I’m not gay and slightly bi curious but it all stems from enjoying extreme anal play and to get that it’s easier to find a gay man. So anyway he has me smelling his dirty sack and pulling his jock strap down with his teeth and then proceeded to try and gag me with his cock. I’ve learned to deepthroat very well so it didn’t work. He then threw me down and started using small toys until he realized I opened up really quick and was hard as a rock. He grabbed a ball gag and put it on me. Tied my wrists and told me he was gonna break me. I think he was getting upset since I’ve opened up close to taking a fist. He grabbed the biggest metal anal balls I’ve seen and looked me in the eye while he pushed them both in. The first one was uncomfortable to say the least but the second one made me
Turn pale white and since then I’ve never felt that amount of pleasure and pain at once. My body was convulsing and wanted those balls out of my ass and I’m pretty sure I was cuming the entire time. Now I’ve been very very close to taking a fist in my ass so now that’s the next step in my pleasure/pain journey.

Figs

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 18, 2022
I don’t know but big enough to literally put me in shock and I’m very close to being able to be fisted

Featured Threads

New Personals