Kink Talk
First orgasim denial
Thread starterSpd138 Start date23 minutes ago Tags None Edit
Femdom
Watch •••
Spd138
Kinky Newbie Straight Male Switch
23 minutes ago
So I just had this happen and wanted to share. My wife and I have been having a femdom relationship for a while. I strip down to nothing but a male thong that looks like a tux while she wears what she feels like. I spend the night serving her, and I'll clean the house get her drinks and snacks, do back rubs foot rubs, kiss and lick her feet. Pretty much what ever she ask. Then when she is ready we retire to the bedroom and still in my thong I'll pleasure her with my hand and mouth only until she cums. Then afterwards if I was good and she is still in the mood and not too tired she would pleasure me as she saw fit. If she was too tired or if I wasn't good enough she would roll away from me and point me to the bathroom to masterbate.

Then last night after a very long night of serving her and using tips from OMGYES I got her to a good orgasim. She kissed me and told me I was a very good boy. I had a big erection and was almost bursting through my thong expecting to cum soon by her or me. She said she was really tired and was going to sleep. I kiss her and thanked her for a great night and said I was just going to the bathroom. She then turned her head around and asked if I was going to masterbate. When I said I was she replied no don't do that tonight. I said back ok no cuming tonight. She wink and said no cuming until I tell you. I didn't feel let down or disappointed but rather excited about it. I am not in any type of cage I just know to be good and not touch my dick. It is such a turn on she did this I can't wait to serve her again tonight

Featured Threads

New Personals