First time exploring a threesome

thejungle69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 20, 2022
My girlfriend and I have been dating for 2 years now and our sex life is amazing. Recently I've been intrigued by the idea of a MFM threesome and before bringing it up to my girlfriend I sat on it for few weeks to really see if I'm okay with it. I brought it up to my girlfriend y'day and she found the idea intriguing but she is still hesitant.

I told her we need to lay out rules that we agree on before finding our 3rd and she agreed that if we ever do this in the future, rules are important.

Has anyone had a MFM threesome in their relationship? Any advice and how was the experience?

DarquesPassions

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 20, 2017
London/Worldwide
Having had MANY MMF threesomes, as well as many other combinations, I think one of the main questions you need to ask yourselves is "what do we both hope to get out of it?". Once you are more au fait with the dynamics of the situation, then you can start thinking about "rules", so to speak. You need to decide what will give pleasure to you both, without infringing on and red lines that you may have. Are you bi, or bi-curious? What contact would you expect with your #3, yourself? What aspects of her own involvement would be a red line for yourself? These would also be things that you might like to discuss with your #3 to avoid any "misunderstandings" while in the middle of playing. However, it is also a big risk to "overthink" things, also. Having fun with other people should ALWAYS be just that. Often the more spontaneous situations are the most rewarding.

Featured Threads

New Personals