First time

Wolfsister

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 18, 2008
www.illusionvale.forumotion.com
For boys or girls, I would love to hear about your first time. Was it good/bad? Were you nervous/excited? (if its too painful to remember, you dont have to post)

My first time was actually really good. I don't remember much of it, but my man told me that I went wild after I got 'acclimated' to the feeling. But it was good, I remember being extra glowy afterwards.

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
My first time is one of the best sex for me because I hang-out with an experience man. I'm a little bit shy at the first time because I still lack knowledge and skills in sex. But now, try me and you'll never regret.

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
I just do not have the stomach to rehash my first time. My partner was so clumsy (and no he was no Virg) he had me second guessing where everything was.

Wolfsister

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 18, 2008
Shiningstar: That is so lovely to hear. My man was also the experienced one (as you can probably guess) but he was kind and gentle to me.

Simplyme: I'm so sad to hear of your first time. But I'm sure your next times were much much better? I hope it didn't turn you off having a good time? Or trying to, at least?

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
I haven't gone the full way as I want to save full sex for marriage, but I must say that I actually enjoyed my first kiss more than my first anything else.

EnglishGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 28, 2008
I first started experimenting with sex when I was quite young, about 12 or 13.

I used to practice on the girl next door LOL, she was a year younger than me and she had a crush on me.

We used to do all sorts when her parents were out, but I could never get it in (I still wonder why to this day LOL)

so my actual first time was with someone else! It was a girl from school, we had been going out for about 2 months, it was the usual one step at a time, then eventually we decided to do it, it was a fantastic experience for me, of course, being inexperienced at the time, and looking back now, it wasn't for her.
Things really changed for me when I went with an older woman, she taught me how to please a lady, something that I thank my lucky stars for everyday.

It made me very popular with the girls, and it changed my life, ever since I have always been more interested in giving pleasure than receiving.

Carla, the first girl I had sex with had a happy ending! We met years later when we were 22, I was the first guy to give her an orgasm

Better late than never LOL, I'm pleased I didn't have to wait that long!

green

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 23, 2008
Derby
www.lookitsme.co.uk
My first time sprung at me. I was with mygirlfriend and we were watching a film. She then started felling me and went on to suck me off. After she came up she asked me what I wanted to do. been a virgin I said I was unsure. She then sat on me and that was that. After she had gone my mum was asking why I was smiling so much.

Wolfsister

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 18, 2008
Green, that's the funniest story I've heard to date. You must have felt like one lucky guy!

English guy: That's sooo awesome. I wish more older women would do that more often. Just to give guys a hand up. :D works out well in the end :D

green

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 23, 2008
Derby
www.lookitsme.co.uk
I did lol. She shocked me and made my night. She wanted to do other kinky things but I was like...er....er....er.....er lol. Silly me lol.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
First time is the hardest one :) It was kinda awkward in the beginning, but after some time later on we were doing great... Basic things :D

slavekitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 8, 2010
My first time was so amazing I literally have no words xD Well I need to for my story but anyways... Both my partner and I were new (virgins) so this was a great experience for both. We waited a long time before we ever had sex (21 months into our relationship) and it was just...perfect for a first time. We went at it for a long time and neither of us came but it just felt very...right. :) I was the one to bring it up because we had thought about it for a while... it was unrushed and unforced so it worked nicely! I don't think I could have had a better first time.

adnamamag

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 7, 2010
My first time just sort of happened, I told him before that I didn't want to have sex just yet. In the end, I was the one somewhat pressuring him into having sex, not the other way around. The story is simultaneously funny and horrifying. We were making out in the back of his car in the really bad part of town, and clothes starting shifting and hands were going everywhere. He asked if I wanted to go farther and I said yeah. He kept checking if I wanted to do it, and I kept reassuring him that I did. So we got naked and had some pretty great sex. Then afterwards everything was pretty great. The only bad part is, we had sex on the first date. And only about 30 minutes into the date. But I don't regret it at all.

HelloToast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2010
My VERY first time sucked, not an option, drunk at a party.
But with my boyfriend (him a virgin), was the amazing, more emotionally then physically, his mom was in the next room so he couldnt get it up till i sucked it.
he was so nervous, then we tryed it doggy, took him a while to get it in, we heard a light sound, which turned out to be his dog, and had to stop lol
Nether of us came...

HaplessYouth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 26, 2010
My first time was AWESOME. Was with my highschool sweetheart / ex-fiancee (who has since passed) in the back of my moms station wagon(while I was in 10th grade.) Her first time and mine, told mom I was staying at a friends and needed her car to haul stuff to game with.. (nerdy haaaaaaa) So at 2am she snuck out of her house, I left my friends and picked her up, ended up in a really fancy parking lot.

Was super awkward but it was so wicked, I'll never forget it. EVER.

GoogleMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2009
My first time sucked. I had been with this one girl for a long while and really loved her. We didn't have sex because I really wanted to save it. But I moved away for work and we broke up.

Almost a year later (at my birthday party) I was hanging out with this really hot girl who was much older. We both got really drunk and eventually went off to a tent (we were camping) and started making out. Slowly we started getting naked and one thing led to another. When I was completely naked, but before any sex I had to crawl out and vomit all over the place. I could not stop! Eventually she came out and rubbed my back and led my back to the tent. Somehow she got me hard again (actually she was great at oral!) and slipped me in her. I was not really able to say no and kinda was into it. Mistake I did not use a condom!

Next morning woke up to a nasty hangover. She went into town to take a plan B pill so she was not feeling well. All in all a nasty day.

The happy part was that later that year girl number one came to visit me and we ended up having great sex! We hooked up a few times and it was amazing. My biggest regret was that she wasn't my first. She and I deserved it.

Obedient_Calf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2009
My first time was a absolute disaster, we were both 16 and been going out for a few months and avoided the idea of sex at first, our first time was nervous as hell and neither of us had a clue on how it would feel or be, we anticipated that it we were to take it easy as for one of us it would be highly painful, but apart from that it was more scary than sexual at the time.

Being a easily pleadable 16yo virgin it did not last too long but for my first time i did not get to finish (on my side), as luckily and I do mean luckily the phone rang down stairs provided both of us an excuse to end our first time at that.

Suffice to say the 2nd, 3rd and 4th were not much to brag about either.

darkstar97

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 28, 2011
My first time was not that long ago about 5 month ago <.< It was pretty good imo, I didn't last as long as I would of liked but me and my girlfriend (who I'm still dating) had been doing the whole dry humping and grinding on each other for about 2 weeks about 2 weeks after we started dating, she had only ever been with one other guy. After the 2 weeks of dry humping and grinding one night when we were in my dorm room she goes "well do you wanna or not?" it actually took a second for my brain to process it as a "lets have sex" moment, so went and got the only emergency condom I had and we did it, with her on top (my fav position) I didn't last long at all, maybe 4 minutes or so? it was good though, also afterwards I made sure to make sure she finished by going down on her (which was the 2nd time I'd ever gone down on her, the actually being the night we met, we were black out drunk and didn't think anything would come of it, but it turns out to be the best and longest relationship either of us has had *she's my first girlfriend so its a moot point for me, but her it's good) after about 6 mo in a long distance relationship I'm just now getting to where I can last as long if not longer than her.

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
My first time was...Pretty boring. I lost my virginity to my then boyfriend (who wasn't a virgin) on the backseat of his uncle car.
We first struggled to find a good position which took a long time because he had problem finding my entrance lol.
When he finally did I was on the verge of bore and the act on itself was even more boring. No pain no pleasure...Nothing

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Trouble finding your hole? How old were you exactly?
Your idea of sex of no pain is...kinky

Featured Threads

New Personals