Jul 4, 2013
Yeah he did have trouble. I was 14.

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
The second time? No. The second guy? Yes!

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
The second time? No. The second guy? Yes!

lol :D

my first time was with an experienced girl ... and i don't know if i'm satisfied or not honestly :) she was engaged to somebody (which i came to know afterwards), she undressed me and rode me ... so i didn't have trouble finding the hole :p

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
lol :D

my first time was with an experienced girl ... and i don't know if i'm satisfied or not honestly :) she was engaged to somebody (which i came to know afterwards), she undressed me and rode me ... so i didn't have trouble finding the hole :p
:D haha. Had fun eh....unlike poor vixen... Lol :)

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
Oh! Yes! Poor me! But I think we all have bad experiences.

obsi9209

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 29, 2013
My first time was...Pretty boring. I lost my virginity to my then boyfriend (who wasn't a virgin) on the backseat of his uncle car.
We first struggled to find a good position which took a long time because he had problem finding my entrance lol.
When he finally did I was on the verge of bore and the act on itself was even more boring. No pain no pleasure...Nothing

My first time was with a experienced mixed race 19yo when i was 15. It was actually awesome. Nervous at first but she took care of that making the first move, I made her cum 3 times before i came in her(1weekpreg). could see cum running down her pants an hour later. and she came back countless times so im guessing she enjoyed too

Sunset99

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2023
For boys or girls, I would love to hear about your first time. Was it good/bad? Were you nervous/excited? (if its too painful to remember, you dont have to post)

My first time was actually really good. I don't remember much of it, but my man told me that I went wild after I got 'acclimated' to the feeling. But it was good, I remember being extra glowy afterwards.
Im gay. I remember my first time. I was 23, my ex-boyfriend was 58. He fucked me very rough and it was very pleasure for me

Featured Threads

New Personals