Foot Fetish Ideas

itslareinarojo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2020
Seeking ideas for foot photos, I don't have a fetish but I want to take photos of my feet.
I am welcoming any ideas for photos (maybe vids) 🥰

(Supplies: Heels, pantyhose, massage oil, tights)

Subbyfootslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 25, 2020
London
I love seeing the wrinkled soles together with a beautiful gap between the arches (can’t imagine what could slide through there!).

Also love seeing feet daintily stretched out (kind of pointed out) as if reaching for something with your toes.

Finally, heels and pantyhose from behind (very Symmetrical and straight) always looks amazing

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
I love the ass and feet toghter both being oily

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I'm not sure if foot fetish means strictly pointing the feet to the slave. I remember I had a fetish for small feet and loved just to see them. I love barefoot women. Not much into stockings.

A google search for "foot chain" or "foot bracelet" would give you some good looking professional photos (I got this idea few days ago when I saw an ad with a perfect foot I was sure was edited to perfect shape). This search gives you ideas of poses.

More: "feet ring" "feet jewelry" etc., photos are made to give focus to the jewelry while the viewer is attracted to the feet without noticing.

These look much better than searching for "foot fetish". I'm just giving an idea.

Reactions: Stephanie Mason

Stephanie Mason

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 27, 2021
Canada
smfeetfet.com
I'm not sure if foot fetish means strictly pointing the feet to the slave. I remember I had a fetish for small feet and loved just to see them. I love barefoot women. Not much into stockings.

A google search for "foot chain" or "foot bracelet" would give you some good looking professional photos (I got this idea few days ago when I saw an ad with a perfect foot I was sure was edited to perfect shape). This search gives you ideas of poses.

More: "feet ring" "feet jewelry" etc., photos are made to give focus to the jewelry while the viewer is attracted to the feet without noticing.

These look much better than searching for "foot fetish". I'm just giving an idea.
I completely agree! Great suggestion. And high heels

Stephanie Mason

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 27, 2021
Canada
smfeetfet.com
There's some really great ideas there, the other thing I would add. Is to take pictures of your feet in different kinds of shoes. Foot fetish is so versatile you'll even find some with a fetish or a kink for very specific shoes. Even a dangling flip flop can be sexy.

• Haha
Reactions: andrei

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
that would be shoe fetish :D:D flop fetish :D:D:D never thought of that.
Flops in socks :D:D:D :D:D:D

CutieFootie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 13, 2022
I've been trying to build up my feet pic game for a while but don't seem to be getting much traction. I'm not sure what's the best thing to do. but I'm seriously going to try out a few of these to see if it helps! loved the thread ideas!!

Featured Threads

New Personals