No Longer Available

Darkside94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2016
United Kingdom
Now this sounds amazing! I can almost imagine those bound tits straining at the elastic bands, colour draining with every passing minute, and you squirming with the pain.
Can’t wait to see the pics 😉

Darkside94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2016
United Kingdom
I thoroughly enjoyed the pics provided for the task you created ☺️
You clearly enjoyed torturing your own body, however I feel your breasts got away lightly. Your nipples seemed to take a majority of the pain, whereas your breasts failed to discolour even slightly, indicating the bands were not tight enough.
Over all tho, very impressive, and lovely pics☺️

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Yes, repeat the procedure with the following modifications:
  • Use at least 4 levels at which you attach the rubber bands, not just one per tit. That might be enough to cause decolorization, as:
    • It will simply take longer for you to finish.
    • Doing it 4 times will neccessarily mean many times more tightly fit.
  • If at all possible, use a better resolution for the pictures. Most cameras of today can do much better than that!
  • Put a handwritten sign where it would not interfere with your degradation, saying: "I am sluttybitch_123 of KinkTalk fame. I am doing this because I deserve to be hurt! I am doing this on (date) at (time) on (location or time zone)".
Then, post a new album with the pictures.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Funny, I read the entire original post and no where at all did she ask to have anyone give her new/altered tasks. Nor did she ask for orders as to how she should post or show herself off.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Funny, I read the entire original post and no where at all did she ask to have anyone give her new/altered tasks. Nor did she ask for orders as to how she should post or show herself off.

So?

Featured Threads