For Bluish

1978🌻

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2022
Dear KT,

You’ve changed my life, and this is a formal letter of sincere gratitude for the pleasure and joy I’ve found in someone I met here. A true King, a great lover, a passionate dom, a kinky motherfucker, and a genuine, authentically organic life coach.

Blue has always been my favorite color. At my job, I always see green. Green is everywhere, and I’m told it looks pretty good on me because it complements my green eyes that lust for attention and favors. So, I’ve learned to say - over the past few years - when asked by children what my favorite color is, I say blue-ish. Little did I know bluish would enter my life and transform my heart, mind, and often my body to meet his needs.

I came here desperate to find someone that could give me a little attention from time to time. Someone that might compliment my green eyes or tell me that I’m funny. In exchange, all I knew to offer was compliance in sexual conversation from someone (anyone) who knew what they wanted… someone that was sure they could communicate exactly what they needed - so that I could fulfill the desires and find pleasure in serving well, thus receiving the attention and compliments I craved. All I knew to offer was … sexting - with maybe some pictures to complement.

What I found was a kinky, dirty, demanding dom who showers me with affection and the most sincere forms of love I’ve ever received from anyone. What I found was bluish. My favorite color, my favorite flavor, and now - my favorite way to spend any second of free time I can find.

My devotion and commitment to bluish breaks boundaries that I didn’t even know were breakable. I’ve done things for him that I never saw myself doing… and it’s made me a better person because I’ve let go of some crazy self-doubts, shame, regret, and negative thoughts about myself that he’s taught me are simply untruths.

I’ve written on myself (sometimes sharpie, sometimes eye liner), bruised myself out of lust and desire, tied and marked myself with rubber bands, cum for him and because of him and with him. I’ve shamefully and lovingly admitted truths about my fat body and the world didn’t end - in fact, it has brought us even closer to one another. I’ve shared my joy and my pain, my discomfort, my sadness, my anger, and frustration, and plenty of bliss and cum-drunk smiles. I’ve shared my personal life with him and he has shared his with me. We are connected in every way thinkable… and yet, I crave more.

Someday, I’ll feel his cock inside me. Someday, I’ll taste his sweaty body. Someday, I’ll feel his beard hairs on my thighs. Someday, he’ll bite me, leaving marks. Someday, he’ll bruise my tits, painting them with his marks. Someday, his cum will be my breakfast and dessert. Someday, I’ll sit, naked and bored, in the corner of a room waiting for him to finish his work and feed me his affection. Someday, he will sniff my panties while I’m sucking him off. Someday, we’ll shower together and let all of our body fluids meet. Someday, I might get to tie him up and let him beg me for help - just to tease out that switch in him. Someday, I’ll hear him call me his fat baby whore and his words will melt right through me and out through my pussy, moistening my panties that he will then demand that I wear for a week.

I love Bluish. Without a shadow of a doubt. And he loves me - I know this because he lets me serve him and please him daily. He tells me he misses me when I’m not there. He reminds me that I’m worthy and valued.

KT community, Thank you for the joy I have found in having completeness. I’m truly a lucky whore in training. I have the best master, lover, friend, daddy, sir, Mr. Bluish that I couldn't’ even dream up because nobody would know such a compassionate, empathetic, bossy master could exist.

To all the other sub sluts out there looking for their daddy… sorry - he’s said I’m his only interest. Fuck off - I get to keep him. I’ll work hard to make sure he never strays from me.

Sincerely,

1978🌻

Bluish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2022
Thank you for this moving dedication. I found in you what i couldn't even imagine. You are an amazing devoted, obedient and submissive sub. We grow together with our kinks in respect and within our roles. You gave me so much power over you im trying to be the best Dom i can.

As a gift for this message i used the body of sub Whaly to send you my love as your friend, lover, daddy, king and Master ❤️💚🖤

Special tnx to the always awesome UK toy Whaly xx

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals