Forced pubic hairs removal

Lightbulb

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 23, 2022
Newcastle Northern England
I don’t know about forced because it now seems only right that for some time now I’ve been using an epilator as fag slaves should have no body hair. There have been a few issues with in growing hairs and unslightly spots but that sorting itself out. It’s a chore to keep plucking away but I feel emotionally happier with no body hair

sirzach1791

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2021
My very submissive live in gf has an inspection ever other day just to make sure she’s shaven properly. I’ve shaven everything for her to make a point and show her how it should be but one time after a Christmas break at home in college she came back and had several little hairs on her pussy area. I stripped her totally naked, put her in a desk chair, clamped her nipples and pulled every single pussy hair with tweezers. That was the last time that happened. Clean shaven ever since.

Reactions: Skullnotty

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
Well, if my wife was into it, I'd get my body hair removed completely, problem solved. But while she accepts my kinky me, she's not really into it too much. Though she sees how I love some of the things, which is a huge turn-on for her!

colininacup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 30, 2022
I haven't tried individually plucking them, but I have loved setting fire to my pubic hair after they've grown long enough for it.

Featured Threads

New Personals