Forced pubic hairs removal

Alexlandy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 16, 2018
Hi !

One of my biggest fantasies is to be grabbed by some guys, put on a table and then having my pubic hairs forcibly shaved by hilarious guys to humiliate me.
Does someone have the same fantasy ? Did you ever experience this ?

Do you know some videos where we can watch this scene ? I don't find any videos like this unfortunately

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
The first time I was hairless: Part 1
When my body hair isn't shaved or trimmed I'm usually reasonably hair. I don't like it like that but hey that's the way I was born, well actually the hair developed later but you get my point. As much as I hate being hairy, I find it extremely very embarrassing to be devoid of my body hair. I know it probably seems daft being embarrassed by it these days when men openly have shaved chests and legs but to me, it remains embarrassing and humiliating and the reason why is probably because of the first time I had my body hair removed.

I was in the last year of school, that was a good few years ago and back then men didn't remove any of there body hair. At school, there was a girl called Sara and she and her twin brother were in the same final year with me. I like most other boys wanted to fuck her but consider her out of our league but I was still friendly with her, unlike her brother who was a first class idiot and bit of bully.

One day I hanging out with my friends when Sara's brother Michael and his gang appear from nowhere and descended on us, My friends ran because they knew what was coming but I didn't run from no one and I just stood there expecting the usual bit of piss taking. This occasionally happened at school and was really just schoolboy nonsense but they only ever seemed to pick on me when there was always a crowd of others nearby, I think this was because it was widely known that I did judo and I think they felt it was more impressive to others if they could have a go at me and not get thrown all over the yard. You could call it bullying but not the aggressive stuff you hear about today, it was all very tame really and you took it on the chin until they went too far and then you gave it back to them on the chin and anywhere else you could hit them but that always landed you in as much trouble as they got into so it was just easier to take it and they knew you would. They also knew how far they could push me and they didn't step over the line so I just took it. I took far more and a lot more often from the girl bullies but it was always more fun taking it from them, it was as though they were conditioning me to become a future submissive.

So these guys are descending on me and I think I know what is coming but it doesn't arrive. Michael in an almost human way steps forward of his gang, something he never did, being a natural coward he always kept his gang with him and he says “my sister wants to talk to you” and they go.

I find Sara and ask if she wanted me, turns out she did and she takes me to one side and standing close says “I know you fancy me and I like you so how about we have a trial date and go to the beach tomorrow”. I couldn't believe it and I wasn't going to turn it down the boasting rights alone would be worth it let alone a chance to get into her knickers.

It was a hot day so I was wearing my swim trunks and T-shirt thinking we might be going in the water but Sara was dressed more for town but we had a pleasant time and I ask her if she was going to come on more dates with me. “well” she said with the tone of voice that guys know means no chance. “ I would,” she said, “but your hair and I don't really like it”. I thought oh well OK then she is entitled to her opinion but then she says “you could always get the hair off” I looked at her funny and she came back with “well, it would only be when I shave my pubic hair off each week”. I had to cross my legs at the thought of this to avoid displaying my fast growing erection. That did it for me and I agree to remove my body hair if she would go out with me. “only if I can do it?” she responded. OK, I was up for that, at least I thought I was.

The next day was Sunday and Sara had the house to herself and as agreed I went around. She opened the door and I was rushed upstairs to her bedroom. Her family was well off and she had her own en-suite bathroom. “right, strip off” she said, I was a bit sheepish as it was obvious she wasn't going to strip as well, but with her help, I was soon naked and stood in her shower. She disappeared for a short time and when she came back she was wearing plastic gloves and holding several tubes of hair depleting cream. “hold still” she commanded as she started to smooth my legs in cream, next I turned around and my bum and back was given a good covering, then it was turned back around and before I knew it she was covering my chest in cream. “hold on” I protested “I didn't think you meant my chest as well”,“too late now” was her response as she continued to apply the cream.

This was in the late eighties when a man's manliness was measured by the thickness of the hair on his chest and it was as though she was stripping away my manhood and was clearly enjoying it.

I have to admit I was clearly enjoying something, be it all the rubbing or perhaps my first CFNM experience, something which developed into another kink although unknown to me at the time it was certainly a kink of hers.

My enjoyment was obvious to her as well as my cock was rock hard and sticking out which made it all the easier for her to grab with her cream covered hands. I thought all her rubbing around my cock and balls was her having a good grope and enjoy herself and she was enjoying herself but she was also covering my pubic hair with cream and I didn't realize what she was really doing until too late.

I was covered from my neck down in depleting cream when she says “right, stay like that, I'll be back in fifteen minutes when it's done”. With that, she disappeared out of the bathroom and I heard her bedroom shut closed as she went downstairs and I just had to stand there. I became worried when I thought I could hear voices downstairs and I was sure someone would come up and find me like this. OMG! what if it's her parents and they find me, her dad will kill me. I heard the bedroom door open and then heard the en-suite door open and someone appeared around the corner of the shower.

“only me,” she says, “I've brought up a drink for later”. She looked at my cock and said: “not so hard now are you”. I said, “you wouldn't be either if you were on the point of an f*****g heart attack, you scared my silly I thought I heard voices and your parents must be home”. “No, I was on the phone, and I wouldn't be hard anyway as girls don't have cocks and if yours goes any smaller neither will you,” she said.

The shower was turned on and I was told to wash off while she went and sat on the bed. As the water washed away the cream it also washed away my hair and I was bald underneath. It hadn't really dawned on me before but now the bareness, the nudity it really struck home. Also, the humiliation and embarrassment hit me. Will people notice, will my parents and friends notice, Holy S**t, What will I do when we have sports at school. I dried off and looked at myself in the full-length mirror, I couldn't believe it was me.

“Hurry up, I want to see” shouted Sara. I stood in the en-suite doorway lost for words, for the first time in my life I felt really naked and totally exposed. I went over to Sara on the bed. Suddenly her hands were all over me and before I knew it I was flat on my back and she had straddled my cock and was riding me like crazy, I was far from being a virgin any more but that was up until then the best fuck of my life apart from one thing Sara was still dressed the only thing she had removed was her knickers. I reached up several times to try and undo her top but my hands were pushed away. We both orgasmed her several times and before I knew it I was being told to go as her parents would soon be back. I dressed and left with her saying she'd see me at school the next day.

As I walked home I could feel my now hairless legs rubbing inside my jeans and my hairless chest rubbing against my shirt and jacket, I was wearing clothes but it felt like I was walking naked down the street and I would blush whenever someone looked at me. I was very aware that my nipples were hard and my cock was starting to grow. On arriving home I found the house empty so I laid on my bed naked and wanked until I shot cum over my now hairless stomach and chest. I noticed it was a lot easier to clean up afterward being hairless.

Reactions: chrisstim

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
The first time I was hairless: Part 2

At school the next day I kept my body coved as much as I could and all I mentioned to my friends was that I'd fucked Sara and they didn't really seem to believe me. Sara was pleasant to me but she kept her distance and nothing more was said other than Hi.

The next day was Tuesday, Tuesday was sports class day. I'd tried faking an illness but my parents sent me to school anyway. I had the morning to come up with a plan to avoid sports class and more importantly avoid having to strip off in the changing room and then spend the next two hours in shorts displaying my now hairless body.

Time went so fast that morning that I was in the charging room surround by guys stripping off before I knew it. I told myself no one will notice and charged the fasted I'd ever done and I was right no one did notice and I was relieved until we all got out on the sports field.

“Nice legs, deedee” came the first call from Michael (deedee was my nickname). Then came “sexy legs” from someone else and by know, everyone was looking at my legs. Then came the team pick, the captains were chosen one of them was Michael. The two captains picked the usual best players and then Michael calls out “I'll have sexy legs” I should have ignored him but for some reason, I just step forward and walked to join his team. I have no idea why I responded to that as I did but the wolf whistles and calling soon made me regret it. The sports teacher shut everyone up and gave me a funny look then gave my legs and even funnier look and say it might best if you did the cross country run instead, get a move on, lad.

On the run I explained to my friends what had happened and had to lift my T-shirt to display my hairless chest, they all laughed and comment that Sara had really stripped me bare, I replied with “well at least I got to fuck her” but they were still skeptical about that part and the joking subsided until the changing rooms.

In the boys locker room there was a sort of unwritten rule throughout the school that you walked to the shower with your towel in your hand and not wrapped around you, if you did you were considered a puss and this didn't usually bother me but my locker was at the opposite end of the charging room to the showers which meant I had to walk naked towel in hand the full length of the charging room past everyone else.

Halfway along the changing I was grabbed by Michael and a couple of his gang by the arms and then it was “hey, look, everyone, dee dee's got no pubes” Everyone looked as I broke free and made it into the shower where I more of his gang grabbed at my bum and cock. I was unceremoniously pulled through the shower with my towel still in hand trying the best I could to cover myself and fend of grabbing hands. Michael started another round of sexy legs going until I snapped and shouted “At least I got to fuck your sister”. Everyone went quiet for a second until Michael announced “that she was a whore and she had told him she couldn't even feel me in her”, but I knew she felt it, I could hold my own in that department, as I often did.

The noise must have altered the sports teacher as he came in and shouted “quiet”. He then went and sat in the corner to keep order. As I left the shower I held my towel over my cock as for some reason it was now sporting a semi-erection and everyone was looking at my hairless body. I got changed without incident and as the week progressed the calling subsided until the following Wednesday when I returned to school after being off sick Monday and Tuesday and was accused of faking being sick as I couldn't take another sports class. I was subjected to the odd wolf whistle and name calling for the next few weeks especially on Tuesdays but it had by then it had become general knowledge that I'd fucked Sara and that as they say now days gave me some street cred.

Eventually, after trying it on with Sara again she confessed it had all been a set up between her mates and her brother but she wasn't supposed to fuck me that was all her doing and she did feel me.

Reactions: chrisstim

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
A nice film I found on some torrent sites. A girl has her body completely shaven, legs, arms, body (except head if I remember) in a lesbian scene. Was a movie from the 90s but if you are curious I'll try to look for the title. It was a gorgeous erotic scene.

I'm actually getting horny on forced head shaving.

Reactions: Obeyserve

Alansub

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 27, 2015
I am a hairy guy, and once i was forced to have my pubic hair removed. Or i shave it or my nudes would be exposed for my master who own my pics! I had to shave and was the first time i did it this way!

Reactions: sirzach1791

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
i watched some video of a dude getting a handjob and shave..the woman was rubbing this cream on his junk like that hair removal cream..but every now and then shed grab tweezers and pull the hairs out...the guy didnt flinch...i dont think i have that kind of pain tolerance. lol

holly_jade85

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2022
I am only embarrassed for no pubic hair if I'm the only naked person in the room or naked in a gathering event.

I havent had any hair for a long time. Most of the time I love the feeling just certain times I wish I had it, but in the absence, I just go with it.

♡♡holly

Reactions: Twstdphenix

Obeyserve

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
May 15, 2022
A nice film I found on some torrent sites. A girl has her body completely shaven, legs, arms, body (except head if I remember) in a lesbian scene. Was a movie from the 90s but if you are curious I'll try to look for the title. It was a gorgeous erotic scene.

I'm actually getting horny on forced head shaving.
I am infactuated with being forced to shave head and serve my master

Lightbulb

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 23, 2022
Newcastle Northern England
and brows! ;)
I have had my head and eyebrows shaved before on two occasions . I wasn’t expecting it but once you master has you bound in a chair the consequences of CNC start to take shape. The second occasion another master had place me in a straight jacket but just took my hair and interrogated me on video.

Reactions: Obeyserve

Jerk1975

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 21, 2022
Actually the idea of this is a big turn on for me! I have had this done a couple of times and it made me rock hard. I actually have a friend who keeps my hole shaved smooth. He will just drop by on his lunch or if he is over in my area to come and check out my hole to see if it's needing a fresh shave. Which requires me dropping my pants and bending over while he spreads my cheeks and inspects my hole. Then when it's time for a shave he has me get up on top of the table on all fours so he can sit there and shave it. The entire time my cock is just throbbing and I have noticed a few times it was leaking. He just keeps my hole and butt shaved because he likes it smooth and it does help with anal, which he gives me plenty of that after he is done

sirzach1791

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2021
I had a female sub GF that I used to shave. I had a rule that she must be entirely clean shaven and after the second time of finding her with just a little too much stubble, I decided to take over for her. Every 2 days I would inspect, and then shave her clean.

Reactions: kenzie

fuckmeat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 13, 2022
You could always pluck them out, one by one. They seem to not grow back.....speaking from experience

Reactions: AusNightOwl

Featured Threads

New Personals