Forest adventures

webcam

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2010
Hi everyone,
I love semi-public nudity and selfbondage, particualy in the woods where I have had most of my 'adventures'. However all I could think of was to lock my clothes into a bag and retrieve the key from the main path or tie myself to a tree again. I dont really relish the idea of getting caught, but I admit the thought being seen naked with my homemade butt plug sticking out of my ass turns me on.

Anyone have any better ideas? Pm me or post a reply and if you give me an email address i can send you the pics or even post them in albums if someone wants me to.

webcam

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2010
hanging

someone just suggested a hanging wedgie off a branch. good idea?

Punisher37

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 30, 2011
Could be. You can usually get yourself out of them, but you will feel vulnerable. You have to actually hang off the snapped off stump where a small side branch used to be (don't snap one off, there are plenty already).

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
Um, this is an indoors "dare".

Take a shoe lace and tie it around your sack and cock. leave enough room on either end of the lace to tie your feet to. Take your feet and tie one foot to each tend of the laces.
Then tie your hands behind your back or use hand cuffs if you have them.
Using your feet masturbate.

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
the first

go out into the woods , find a tree with a branch or 2 trunks splitting in a v , basically find the tree where you can lay your cock on the fork of the tree , now a sot pic , then lube up the fork and show us a hard cock ,you might want to give the fork a little rub to remove any sharps

Featured Threads

New Personals