a bit of experience

aynaud

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 19, 2020
Hi,

I'm 26, living in France and I'm looking for a Mistress to share my journey into submission and would love to have the chance to serve somone. I love the idea of being mold and trained into wanting to fulfill the Domme wishes and desires before anything else. I would love to have someone that would make me embrace my dark side & desires and that would use my perversions for their own pleasure.

I'm more interested in a long term relationship than short term plays even though I'm fine with both.

As for the kink side, I do have a lot of kinks that include anal/worshipping/orgasm control/bondage but I'm also open to try a lot of different things and don't mind trying any kink. So we can say that I'm pretty flexible on that part and ready to do a lot to match your likes :)

Outside of this, I'm 26 and living in France. I'm pretty much open to talk about anything and easy going. My hobbies are mainly around geek stuffs, going out and sports. I'm also an open book, you may ask any questions if you want more info.

I'm both open to an online D/s dynamic aswell as an IRL one (if possible).

You can contact me through private messages or on on kik: aynaud

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals