friends OF page

kink1776

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 1, 2021
My female friends game me a link to her only-fans page and am planing on subscribing under a different account and want to tunr her into my sub, looking for suggestions on how to do that.

poetrylover828

<<::: Verified :::>> Panda ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
Talk to her about having that type of relationship. Also her having an only fans doesn’t mean she wants to be someone’s sub. Let alone someone who pays for the content she makes.
So use your adult words and talk to her about it if you really are interested in her.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
My female friends game me a link to her only-fans page and am planing on subscribing under a different account and want to tunr her into my sub, looking for suggestions on how to do that.
Not sure of your experience range and not exactly clear of what you mean by a dif account. If you mean you’re trying to use a name she won’t recognize to fool her into not knowing it’s you. You’re essentially starting off things with a lie. This would be a red flag to anyone in the kink community as it shows you lack integrity and are wiling to lie to get what you want. As stated above being on onlyfans doesn’t mean she’s a sub. Also As prior stated above most subs who do have onlyfans arent looking for doms in their clients. They may take requests for payment but that is far from a Dom sub situation. Just look at cam girls they do things requested by paying customers the requests may even be kinky things, but this in no way makes it Dom sub situation.

The proper way to start things is have a clothes on sober adult conversation about it all. If she’s not sub or not interested then your journey with her ends there. Be mature about it and move on finding someone who is interested and willing vs trying to fool her with lies and deceit.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Borrow some big amount of cash from her then pay back online for her content like a rich fan to attract her.

:) I am joking, don't do it! Unless you know better if she tastes a prank :)

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Borrow some big amount of cash from her then pay back online for her content like a rich fan to attract her.

:) I am joking, don't do it! Unless you know better if she tastes a prank :)
The whole thing sounds weird. Not the good kinda weird that kinks and fetishes can be either but much more along the lines of aggrivated stalking which is never a game.

All you can do is message a proposal of arrangement and ask it be considered or counter offered. That may open an honest negotiation or chat at least.

Even within the confines of a kink/fetish community lines have to be drawn and one must never presume upon another. At the end of the day this is about expression, exploration, education, and the sharing of common or uncommon experiences.

Try to keep it within that framework. Otherwise this site could end up buried alongside craigslist personals.

Featured Threads

New Personals