From help to something more.

Lia51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 19, 2022
Hi. I throw a rock out there to maybe find someone that would be interested to what I am about to share.

I discovered I was a Dom only few years ago, out of randomness of meeting new people. I am someone that is curious, love to listen, love to care. I say student in the title because I had up until recently a great relationship with a woman that needed guidance and life lessons, how to deal with some of the issues she had.

For me there isn't a shame not to know, to ask questions, to be curious. But I will talk about my last student that was really where I saw myself really be alive.

Our relationship started as me helping her through some issues she had, stress, feeling lost, very bad sexual history, to name a few. We really connected because I cared and respond. Trying to help, and being knowledgeable in helping people in general. We really bonded and I could feel her being responsive to everything I was saying. Since she wasn't single over the course of a month we developed a "fantasy realm" to be able to separate both lives, we are both french but the teaching was spoken in English. We are close friends and her BF is aware I helped her (not the method I used though). We set up rules and limits to not cross and limit to play with.

Being there to reassure her every day sometime was rewarding. She would just give me blind trust so she could just shut her mind off and learn. There was a very good exchange, we could experiment without real limits, and with some failures on both sides but it was always done with care. Those moments were rare and we just moved on. Our trust and curiosity was the engine to all of this. Asking questions about how the other react to a stimulus and maybe how to improve the experience (I was almost always on the spot). I gave her back control to her body and mind through play, teaching and punishment. Our relationship status changed, my teaching did its course and it was time for her to make due on the first rule we placed, her priority should be to fix her relationship with her man.

I am going to now list everything we were able to do and accomplish. I am very proud of my work and of my girl.
She first had to accept her body and find herself desired by someone she want. That was the first step. Few pics here and there, making her feel more confident with her image.
She was easily turned on by me, my show of control and knowledge about some topic was surprising. She got really turned on when she asked me to her a guy with his computer issue, she was in the call, wet. It did boost my confidence to impress her, obviously.
I made her experiment with herself, discovering some self pleasure, tasting herself (she is bi but never went far enough), she was eager to discover, gave her direction to her hands and how to use them, unexpected toy also.
I made her experience the peace and quiet, either in exposed posture or not. Just me watching over her for 5-20 min. She really love those moments where everything can slow down and get quiet. Some sort of assisted meditation.
She loved being controlled... So to push that and seal the partnership I offered her a connected toy. Played with both my toy for hours and she loved every second of it. Controlled her orgasms, she got really got at it. And with an appetite to both please me and herself.
She couldn't cum without my consent, and I always pushed her in a way she never felt frustrated at the end. She loved hearing me giving her orders in English, hearing me talking English was/is a direct trigger for her kitten to leak.
The bond and control was so intense... I could at some point just say "cum" even in a none naughty situation to trigger an orgasm. I had a few fun moment with that, hahaha.

In summary I was taking care of someone that needed help and I used the Dom/sub relationship so she could grow as a person. I gave her all the key she needed to not need me as much. And she recently faced the biggest demon and she got through it stronger than ever. My work here was done.

We remain great friends. But I've been feeling a bit empty. I wanted to share the story in a way to move on or to inspire someone that could be interested in talking. I'm always open and curious about what people are.

On that note I wish you all a good day and hopefully a good reading. I can answer questions (obviously) for more details.

Featured Threads

New Personals