fsub dares

worthlesssluttt

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 14, 2021
once again i’m asking for dares, message me wherever with instructions to however many dares or tasks you’d like to give me ;) i’m only on here occasionally and this is a casual thing. not into tit torture, edging, piss play or anything else along those lines. i like bondage and humiliation maybe human furniture too. i have belts, thin rope and tape i can use also household objects for insertion anywhere. please help!!

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
How about you practice your furniture poses with some balancing involved. Why not try making yourself into a nice 4 legged table and try balancing an iced cup of water on your back with the goal of keeping it there unspilled. A base time of 5 solid minutes, more if you want to push yourself. And for failure well you'll get wet for a start ,and however long it took for the glass to fall take that number and multiply it by 1d6 and that can be the number of good solid spanks you give yourself. Too easy, change the position to something more difficult like a chair.

Rukhard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 6, 2021
I like your style. how about putting some elastic bands around each tit separately, could also be tape or rope. Does not has to hurt. Just for making them stand out. as an extra you could lift them up by connecting both via the back of your neck with a rope. Then wear a belt and from back to front, connect elastic bands to the belt, guiding them through your crack and pussy. As tight as you can live wiht. It's supposed to be fun remember. Then go fully naked under a long raincoat or summer frock to the grocery store or whatever. If you have high heels then wear those.
Make your walk with your nipples rubbing in your coat and your tits wobbling. Try to make minimal two selfies. one upskirt and one downblouse. Try to orgasm on your trip because of the bands working your pussy, but don't get caught. I want you here sharing your pics, not in jail. You can vary on the theme by inserting buttplug or dildo or any object in your pussy. The rubbers will keep it in place as you walk. Have fun and make me happy in the process.

Featured Threads

New Personals