EyesWideOpen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2009
I just recently became caged by my girlfriend in a KSD-G2/CB-3000 device.

I am to wear it 24/7 with it coming off only once a week. If she determines I have been good that week (exercise five days a week, eat her every night, massage her feet and back nightly) then I am permitted to penetrate her on Sunday. We have both enjoyed this tremendously so far and are looking for other ideas to make it even more fun.

We enjoy spanking and own a few toys (crop, cane, and brush). We are trying to come up with a play/punishment routine but need ideas. My girlfriend's idea was to spank with the brush first and then use the cane and crop second for punishment (she would old do up to 20 strokes with the cane for safety reasons and then move to the crop for the remainder) and do this once a week. Our only problem is coming up with a training program to use the punishment with.

Does anyone have a list of infractions that we could use for our punishment sessions? Can anyone in a similar situation share there rituals for inspiration? We are trying to establish something we can put on paper to so the punishments are fair. Some ideas we had:

• 10 strikes and 4 extra days of chastity for not eating out my lady
  • 5 strikes for skipping exercise

We can't seem to come up with very many goals. Are there any lists like this online we could adopt?

Last edited:

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
How about mundane things, like putting the milk back empty or leaving the toothpaste cap off? That ought to give you quite a list.

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
How about you also have to call her once a day at a scheduled time. Say noon, for example. If you miss a call, 5 strokes. If you're late, one stroke.

Yes, mundane things like the toothpaste or something is also good. What about a rule that you have to kiss her every morning before either of you leaves. Or you have to fold her laundry. Just throwing things out there.

Featured Threads

New Personals