dreamcro

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2020
Zagreb
whereby.com
Ok I’m an ordinary middle-aged man, who they say still looks pretty good. I have a family and live an average normal life. The last few years I have a kind of dark side, I am very attracted to shemales and ladyboys, and even some rare men and kinky bdsm sex games, and unfortunately I can't do that at home even though I've tried several times. I like to occasionally play a game where I am humiliated and degraded as dirty whore, anal slut and cock / cum slut, and others use me in various ways for their sexual pleasure. Since (for now?) I can't find anyone to enjoy games like this, all I had to do was play by myself, so I decided to write a script for a solo kinky sexy challenge. As dirty and kinky as possible, but still within my limits. I will be a strict kinky Dome to myself. I have set myself only one condition, and that is that if I decide to accept this, there is no giving up until the end. There are no excuses. Once I start, that’s it, I go through it until the end no matter what. That is also the main reason why I hesitate and still gather courage.

If I decide to do it anyway, I will have to take with me all the toys I have (3 dildos of different sizes 18 cm and 3.5 cm in diameter, 15 cm and 4 cm in diameter, 25 cm and 4 cm in diameter, butt plug 12 cm and 5 cm in diameter at the widest part, mask –hood with openings for eyes and mouth, collar with silver rivets, dog leash chain 1.5 m long and three small padlocks) buy condoms and thick women's black tights and red nail polish. When I get to my destination, I first have to clean my rectum well, lubricate my anus with lube and push the buttplug into my butt, then paint my toenails in red, cut off my socks so they don’t cover my genitals or toes and put them on. Put an "O" ring on the genitals behind the scrotum and penis and hang a small bell on it. Then strip naked and write on my torso above the nipples on the chest with the visible letters "I'M A SLUT", and draw a BDSM and a bisexual sign on the shoulders. Under the nipples on the chest and abdomen I need to write "PLEASE USE ME AS YOUR SEX TOY". I have to also write "SPANK ME", "SPIT ON ME" and "USE MY ASS" on my back. I must not take either of this off until the end of the challenge. If the varnish on my toes wears out, I have to renew it, and if the letters are erased I have to fix them. Underwear and any other socks would be forbidden to me. I always have to wear only a one-piece jumpsuit over that, so I can undress in an instant. Other clothes would be forbidden to me. When I am in and around the house, I must wear a buttplug in my anus, and inside the house I must be naked and with a collar locked with padlock around my neck. Every full hour as long as I’m awake, I have to take out the buttplug, lubricate the anus, spank my bare butt with 20 hard open palm spanks on each buttock, and return the buttplug in my butt. At least once a day that must be outside the house. If I spare myself, the challenge will not be worth it and I will have to start over. Full orgasm would be forbidden to me, but I have to have a ruined orgasm 5 times a day and save all the sperm in a small bottle. I have to have every ruined orgasm in a way that when I'm close to orgasm, I take the buttplug out of my anus, start sucking a dildo, pushing it as deep as I can into my throat (gagging is desirable), and at the same time, as fast as I can, fuck my ass with another dildo aiming at my prostate, until I squirt sperm. In the evening, when I don't plan to go out anymore, I also have to paint my fingernails. Once I paint my nails I am not allowed to remove the polish until the next morning, so I have to be careful how I plan the time. I have to go to bed with a buttplug in my ass. If I wake up with an erection I have to have a ruined orgasm before urinating and smear the sperm all over my face. I can take the nail polish off my hands in the morning, although it would be better not to, but I leave that decision to myself. During the second day everything goes the same as for the first day. Around 4 pm the next day, I have to write "CLITTY" on my penis, put rubber rings on my penis to prevent a normal erection and normal jerking off, make a dildo thicker than all I have, take it with me along with the other two (thicker and thinner), mask (hood), collected semen and collar with a padlock, remove the buttplug from the anus, put on overalls over it, pick up a cell phone along the way and go into the woods. When I choose a place, I have to take off my overalls and shoes and hide them. I hope to choose a good place because if someone takes my clothes, I will have to return home only in "equipment". After that I need to put on a collar, lock it with a padlock so I can’t take it off, and leave the key with the clothes, put on the mask, pick up the rest of the gear and shove the thinnest dildo into my ass. I have to make at least 200 steps away from my clothes and fuck my ass with a dildo along the way. Again, I have to choose the place where I will perform the final performance. Once I start there is no stopping so I have to choose carefully. I have to set up my cell phone so I can record everything I’m going to do. Now I have to take a medium dildo and start sucking it (deepthroat) while at the same time still fucking my ass with smaller dildo. I have to find a way to attach the dildo to the branch so I can ram my ass on it without holding it with my hand. I must not swallow the saliva that is created, than alternately let it drip on my chest and smear it on my mask and socks so I will soon look very messy, slimy and dirty. After gag on the dildo 10 times, I have to change the dildo from the ass to the mouth and vice versa. Again 10 gags to feel the taste of my own ass well, and change. After 3 such cycles, i must take a bottle filled with my cum and put a sip in my mouth. I MUST NOT SWALLOW !!! I have to keep it in my mouth to feel the taste of my own sperm well ( i have to say that I am not a big fan of the taste of sperm). Now I have to take the thick dildo i made and adjust it so that I can impale myself on it without use of my hands and when it is in me, I must start to deepthroat the thicker dildo making sure that the semen with saliva does not come out of my mouth, everything that leaks out of my mouth I have to smear on my masked face. When I impale myself 100 times on a thick dildo in a way that almost all of it comes out of my ass and again almost all of it enters me, I have to spank my butt cheeks hard 30 times with open palm , impaled on the dildo and holding another dildo with cum in my mouth. After that I have to swallow the sperm in my mouth and jerk off as much as I can with the rings on my penis until I reach the edge of orgasm. I MUST NOT HAVE AN ORGASM !!! I have to lubricate the anus with the remaining semen from the bottle, pour the rest into my mouth and fuck my ass with a thick dildo as fast as I can, holding the other thicker dildo in my mouth and jerking off until I reach the edge of cumming again. NO ORGASM !!! Now I have to find a way to have all three dildos in me, two in my mouth, one in my anus or vice versa, in a way that if I have two in my anus I have to deepthroat the one in my mouth, and if I have two in my mouth I have to fuck my ass with those in my anus as fast as I can and jerk off until I get to the edge of cumming again. NO ORGASM !!! Now I have to take the dildos out of me, kneel on all fours, stretch and spread my buttocks to make my anus expand (gapping), slap my buttocks with 30 hard spanks of an open palm and start jerking off. I can take the rings off my penis and jerk off normally. If I want to have a full orgasm, I have to flip my legs over my head, take off my mask and cum on my face. I MUST NOT WIPE IT !!! If I decide that I don’t have a full orgasm, I have to have a ruined orgasm and pick up all the cum and keep it in my mouth. Now I need to pick up all the toys and head back, find the clothes, put them on, take off the collar and head home. I must swallow the cum in my mouth when i get home, if i chose that option. I MUST NOT SHOWER OR REMOVE OTHER EQUIPMENT UNTIL THE NEXT DAY !!! If I wake up with an erection I have to jerk off, cum in my mouth and swallow the sperm.

THE END

P.S. IMPORTANT!!! If someone comes and sees me performing the final performance, I have to stop the challenge right now, if I had a dildo in my ass or mouth or both, leave it / them inside and kneel with my hands on my back and wait. If they want to use me as a sex toy, the challenge changes and I have to do whatever they want, as long as they want. Challenge addition such as nipple clamps, self-bondage at the site of the final performance, etc. are desirable but not mandatory.

I still wonder if I should get into it? Am I completely crazy? Any encouragement or oppinions are welcome. Additional suggestions to make the challenge even more challenging are welcome too.

Featured Threads

New Personals