LittleKitten189

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2022
I'm in the process of building my pain tolerance using clamps on my tits. I'm looking for ways to make it more interesting. I have household items.

Reactions: Gem84 and Dave69

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Interesting as in "more painful" or "more than just put them on for 15 minutes"?

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
What are your likes and limits? What other aspects do you want to try or mix with clamps? Do you have any "special" clamps or just those common in households?

LittleKitten189

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2022
What are your likes and limits? What other aspects do you want to try or mix with clamps? Do you have any "special" clamps or just those common in households?
I'm not very experienced and haven't tried much. Deepthroating, clamps, spanking :) .I don't want to put clamp on my tongue, it's too painful and I don't want to drool too much. I just have the household ones I connected.

LittleKitten189

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2022
What is the longest time you had clothes pins on your nipples yet?
The time I can keep them on varies. Over 4 minutes I'm starting to struggle. Yesterday after few tries I got to 6 minutes and I was done. Today I got into such blissful state that I reached 17 minutes and I took them off for safety. It seems like laying down makes it easier.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
I would suggest the following starter task:
Be clothed, ready to leave your home. Attach clothes pins to your nipples, then leave your home. Take a walk of 10 minutes. You can remove the clothes pins any time, but will have to do so somewhere outside until the 10 minutes are over.

Reactions: Nekhard

LittleKitten189

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2022
I would suggest the following starter task:
Be clothed, ready to leave your home. Attach clothes pins to your nipples, then leave your home. Take a walk of 10 minutes. You can remove the clothes pins any time, but will have to do so somewhere outside until the 10 minutes are over.
Thank you so much for your suggestion! I did my task. :) Check your DM.

Devildom1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2018
Berlin
Hello Kitten.

It's really good to see you push yourself. I'll start off with an advice. Please make sure that you don't go overboard with your experiment. I hope you are aware of the safety concerns. If not, keep in mind that depending on the body part, you must not keep have the clamps on you for too much time. In general, take a 2-3 minutes break after every 15-20 minutes. And, always make sure that you're able to feel sensations on the areas once you take the clamps off before you put them on again.

Alright, now to the fun bits. A couple small tasks for you.

Take the clamps and put them on your nipples. As soon as they're on, start a timer on your phone to see your progress. Put the phone down and make sure the screen is locked or it is face down so that you can't see your progress. Now do 15 squats with your hands stretched forward. Once you can't take the clamps anymore, stop the timer and see your progress.

Next task is very similar. But you're gonna need a shoelace and two empty bottles (similar ones preferred). Put the clamps on, start the timer and put the phone down. Now attach one end of lace on the clamp and connect the loose end on the bottle. Do the same on the other side. Now stand up and spank your ass 10 times on each cheeks. Once you are done, take the clamps off and stop the timer.

A couple of rules for the tasks.
° You must not look at the timer/or time until you've taken the clamps off.
° You must start the timer immediately as the clips are on before continuing.

Be careful with the safety.
I'd like to hear how it went.

Devil 😈

Dominator004

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 28, 2022
Hello Kitten.

It's really good to see you push yourself. I'll start off with an advice. Please make sure that you don't go overboard with your experiment. I hope you are aware of the safety concerns. If not, keep in mind that depending on the body part, you must not keep have the clamps on you for too much time. In general, take a 2-3 minutes break after every 15-20 minutes. And, always make sure that you're able to feel sensations on the areas once you take the clamps off before you put them on again.

Alright, now to the fun bits. A couple small tasks for you.

Take the clamps and put them on your nipples. As soon as they're on, start a timer on your phone to see your progress. Put the phone down and make sure the screen is locked or it is face down so that you can't see your progress. Now do 15 squats with your hands stretched forward. Once you can't take the clamps anymore, stop the timer and see your progress.

Next task is very similar. But you're gonna need a shoelace and two empty bottles (similar ones preferred). Put the clamps on, start the timer and put the phone down. Now attach one end of lace on the clamp and connect the loose end on the bottle. Do the same on the other side. Now stand up and spank your ass 10 times on each cheeks. Once you are done, take the clamps off and stop the timer.

A couple of rules for the tasks.
° You must not look at the timer/or time until you've taken the clamps off.
° You must start the timer immediately as the clips are on before continuing.

Be careful with the safety.
I'd like to hear how it went.

Devil 😈
Did u hear already how it went or it's radio silence?

Featured Threads

New Personals