Gay male master and slave kik group

Crocklocker

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 22, 2017
I'm in need of an obedient slave boy.

I'm looking for an obedient sub slave boy to do what I say. Must be comitted and must show face in pics. I prefer slim to average build. Kik me crocklocker.

Volkaneo

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 22, 2017
15 male slave

15 male England
White
Skinny
Uncut
Slave
Kik - REMOVED
Love being controlled

Last edited by a moderator:

Crocklocker

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 22, 2017
I’m in need of a young sub slave boy to do what I say.

I’m in need of a young sub slave boy to do what I say. Must be obedient and committed must show face in pics kik me crocklocker

Crocklocker

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 22, 2017
I'm in need of a slave

My slave must be obedient, no chubs, must show face in pics. If you let the requirements feel free to message me at crocklocker

Crocklocker

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 22, 2017
I need a sub slave boy

Must be obedient, must show face in pics, no fat or chubs please. If you meet the requirements please feel free to kik me at crocklocker

Crocklocker

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 22, 2017
I need a slave boy to do what I say

Must be obedient, must show face in pics, no fat or chubs please. If you meet the requirements please feel free to kik me at crocklocker

Crocklocker

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 22, 2017
I'm looking for a sub slave boy to do what I say

Must be obedient, must show face in pics( if your not comfortable with that pls do not message me ), must be slim, fit or average build and must have little to no limits. I dislike scat and crossdressing so. If you meet the requirements please feel free to kik me at crocklocker

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Must be obedient, must show face in pics( if your not comfortable with that pls do not message me ), must be slim, fit or average build and must have little to no limits. I dislike scat and crossdressing so. If you meet the requirements please feel free to kik me at crocklocker

You seem to be placing a personal ad on a group chat thread. You might have more success posting an ad in the online play section. If a slave boy doesn't have interest a master and slave group, he's not going to ever even see this. And this thread is for people wanting to join this group, not just find people to message privately.

Featured Threads

New Personals