Gender discovery and perception questionnaire

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Gender Discovery

Which gender do you identify as? Which gender are you attracted towards?

Is your identified gender different from your biological sex?

If yes, when did you first discover your identified gender and how? Has it ever varied? Enlighten us about your gender discovery experiences.

Gender Perception

How do you define gender?

How do you differentiate between the terms sex and gender?

Like biological sex, do you believe gender is something you are born with or is it a mere product of social construct? Feel free to share your views and experiences.

Last edited:

paddledmale28

Verified male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 20, 2013
Earth
Gender Discovery

If yes, when did you first discover your identified gender and how? Has it ever varied? Enlighten us about your gender discovery experiences.

Gender Perception

Like biological sex, do you believe gender is something you are born with or is it a mere product of social construct? Feel free to share your views and experiences.

Male attracted to female.

Not different than biological sex.

Define gender: how you view your place in society

Sex biological organs

Gender social norms associated with sex

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
Gender Discovery

Gender Perception

I consider myself to be agender/genderfluid. I prefer personalities over genders and sexes, but I have noticed a preference trend towards people that identify as female; that may be incidental due to complex factors that lead to preferred personalities being on those females, though.

Aye. Not adhering to common cultural stereotypes or ideals gets you odd looks as a biological male.

Around puberty, I decided that a lot of the systems and ideas people had been trying to spoon-feed me were pretty irrational or outright BS. This extended to how I thought about genders and related concepts. Your sex is biologically based; you're male, female, or intersexed based upon genetics. Gender is a complex set of ideas and expectations, though, and my ideas and expectations for many things are... abnormal.

---

I've got a lot of years of personal experience, external observation of others, and two psychology degrees that confirm "gender" is a flawed construct. Every culture, religion, political system, and individual person on Earth will have their own ideas about what genders are, what they mean, what's expected, etc. Most of it's old BS lingering from pre-civilization survival expectations and religious doctrines ingrained into culture. The fact of the matter is: a woman can shiv or shoot you as easily as anyone else, and a man can sew a dress just fine if he's taught how.

I will say that, to an extent, genders are a convenient shortcut. It's a real mouthful to say "Agender, bio-male individual with a penchant for sass SEEKING anyone literate with no overbearing social stigmas FOR a strange time".

Last edited:
Reactions: nina

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Gender Discovery

I identify as female and I'm attracted to females. Though I like stiff objects, I'm not attracted to the male body.

Yes.

It's been a long process that started at around 6 or so. I don't think it'll end anytime soon though.

Gender Perception

People tend to think that gender is just the sex your mind aligns with. But it's much more. Being transgender is much more that just wanting the body changed. Gender is an expression of the mental body image. This includes appendages to your body - like boobs or cock, but also includes manners and behavior.

Sex is just what you've got betwen your legs. It's your sensitive regions and also the process of stimulating them.

Both probably. I guess that's the reason why so many people can't align with either gender.

Reactions: Indysophie and nina

Featured Threads

New Personals