(Germany) Hannover: M/Slave/25 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ slave looking for mistress/Dom

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Central Europe

tiedpete

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 5, 2013
25 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hi All!

What am i looking for?

Well, i'm looking for a Dom for some serious online relationship. I prefer female because it excits me more, but i'm willing to try a male master, too.

Furthermore, an older Mistress/Dom than me would be great. The older the better. I like the idea of being a toy to an experienced Dom.

I don't like this one-time sessions, after which you never hear anything else from people. So when you just seek some "release", don't PM me please.

Additionally you should have a webcam too and be willing to show yourself. I'm tired of these one-sided webcam sessions where i look at a picture. I admit, i maybe would not show my face during the first sessions. But when I feel comfortable, it would be no problem.

Something about myself

I'm from germany, 25 male. I'm pretty athletic. I'm studying and working parttime. I've realized with about 16 that im curious about being bound helpless, and so i started to explore more in the direction of bdsm.

What kinks shall/can be included in the training?

A short list of aspects i like to explore more:

Orgasm Denial
Orgasm Control
Forced Orgasms
Medium Pain
Bladder Control/Bathroom control
Clamps
Bondage
Humiliation
Daily rules and tasks
Insertions
Rules
Restrictions
CBT
Punishments
Micromanagement/controlling a lot in my day

This are only some aspects, more can of course be included and anything can be negotiated. My Likes, Limits and Toys can be seen in my signature.

If you're interested just PM me!

Bye

• Kinks:
Orgasm Denial
Orgasm Control
Forced Orgasms
Medium-to-hard Pain
Bladder Control/Bathroom control
Clamps
Bondage
Humiliation
Daily rules and tasks