Get to the next level, a denial game for girls

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is a masturbation control and orgasm denial challenge to help you remain horny during your denial period and also test your restraint. Ideally each level lasts for up to a week, complete it successfully and move on to the next, fail and you may have to repeat levels as a penalty. However in case you complete a level before the week ends you can start the next one straight after without waiting for the week to end.
For the duration of the game no other masturbation, rubbing or other sexually stimulating activity is allowed. If you accidentally cum during the game period you have to start again from the beginning.

Level one

Spread legs wide apart, lube up index finger on right hand and perform 300 circles around your clit. You must stay at least 1cm away from it at all times if you stray closer you forfeit that round and must wait 15 minutes before trying again.
The circles can be performed in one go or in sets of 50 at a time, if you perform more than 50 but less than 100 it still only counts as 50, if less than 50 you lose all circles in that set.
If more than one week elapses before you complete the 300 you lose them all and have to start again.

Level two

Spread legs wide and fuck with dildo or object 20 times, hold in place then rub either side of clit using two fingers, again at least 1cm from clit 20 times. This is one set, perform 50 sets in one week to complete this level and advance to level 3. If you complete less than 50 but more than 25 in a week you must repeat level 2 from the start, if you complete 25 or less sets you fail fully and must start from level 1 again.

Level three

Spread legs wide and using rubber gloves finger fuck 10 left index finger then 10 right then press firmly on clit with left index for slow count of 20. This is one set. Repeat this 100 times in one week to complete the level, if you complete less than 100 but more than 50 in a week you must repeat this level. If you complete 50 or less but more than 25 in a week you must repeat from level 2 onwards. If you complete 25 or less you must start again from level 1.

Level four

This is humping level, you must complete 10 sets of vertical object humping and 10 of horizontal object humping, 20 in total. They can be done in any order or mix but keep careful count. Each set is 50 humps and must be completed 50 at a time, so you can do 100 to complete 2 sets but if you do 85 that is only one set, the balance of 35 is lost.
If you complete less than 20 sets but more than 10 (any mix of V & H) you must repeat level 4. If you complete 10 or less sets but more than 5 you must start again from level 2.

Level five -almost there!

This is the ultimate test and if you are able to do this successfully you will be rewarded with a prized orgasm. You must complete 250 circles around your clit with lubed up index finger of your right hand and 250 taps on your clit with lubed up index finger of your left hand. While performing the circles you must stay at least 0.5cm away from the clit at all times and if you stray closer you forfeit that set and must wait 15 minutes before trying again. Taps are a quick, medium to firm tap only, no rubbing or other motion allowed.
Each set comprises of 25 circles followed by 25 taps which means you have to complete 10 sets to complete the level. You can do them in one go or in sets of 50 (i.e. 25 circles followed by 25 taps) at a time, if you perform more than 25 of each (i.e. more than 1 set) but less than 2 sets at a time it will still only count as 1 set, if less than 1 set at a time you lose all circles and taps in that set.

When the 10th set is completed successfully congratulations! You may now cum by any method you like!

Good luck!

And a big thanks to my editor in chief for finishing this off for me...

Last edited:

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
This is perfect for me so I'm going to have a go :)

I'm not sure I can leave a whole week between each level though. Currently half way through level 1.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is perfect for me so I'm going to have a go :)

I'm not sure I can leave a whole week between each level though. Currently half way through level 1.
You don't have to leave a week, in the rules it says if you complete a week early you can begin the next level right away.
The idea here is if you are busy you have up to one week to finish each level but if you have time you can advance to the next as soon as level is done.

Reactions: J91

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I'm upto level 4 now too, however I'm not exactly sure what the difference is between vertical and horizontal humping. @droptokon can you clarify please?
Ok sure, it refers to the orientation of the object you are humping. So for instance a chair arm is horizontal while a bedpost is vertical, which adds to the variety and difficulty.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
You're welcome! its not the kind of thing I do very often so I'm pleased to know it worked out to be fun.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
That's great, I am almost lured to give the game a go myself :)
With all the likes on my above post, I feel you guys want me to try this and you can add my sub to the list as well among those curious about me trying this denial game, but I recently got two new vibes and am in no mood to undergo any denial currently..lol

Having said that nice to see some of you actually complete it and pleasantly surprised to see you both complete it so soon [in just 8-12 days] when each level was ideally to be done in a week..shows determination [to cum]...lol

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
With all the likes on my above post, I feel you guys want me to try this and you can add my sub to the list as well among those curious about me trying this denial game, but I recently got two new vibes and am in no mood to undergo any denial currently..lol

Having said that nice to see some of you actually complete it and pleasantly surprised to see you both complete it so soon [in just 8-12 days] when each level was ideally to be done in a week..shows determination [to cum]...lol
Yes indeed, quite impressive the amount of work that was needed to get there, real determination!

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
I really want to do this.

But, I consider my selfbondage / remote games to br masturbating and I am not sure I want to give those up long enough to do this

Reactions: nina and oddjobber

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
im going to try this starting tomorrow, one level per day, and if I can do that then ill do one level per week