Getting groped by these weird small skinny women. (or how i discovered my submissive side)

Silvana 1975

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 12, 2019
I am 5 ft 11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed i can even carry a few extra pounds without looking tubby. I am 44 year old(soon to be 45) heterosexual married woman. My husband and I have been married for 16 years and have a 14 year old daughter!

Incident #1

About 14 months ago i attended this women in wine all female backyard party. I was wearing a red long sleeve satin bow blouse ,black satin pants, and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had full make up on. When i arrived, this skinny really short like 5 ft 3 freckled face creepy green eyes thin lips red haired masculine woman in her mid 50s who i have never met before, walked up to me, reached out with her right hand and started patting my left arm in the most awkward way . I had no idea who she was. I just sort of froze like WTH??
She said to me " You have a beautiful blouse. Wow. You are such a big woman. Standing next to you i look like a midget. " She was in flat shoes and i was on high heels, i am 5ft11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed , i was really like a giant standing beside this weird woman.

She said to me" Wow. You are so shiney. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. Why are you so overdressed? You look so glammed up ".

" I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I ’d rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I wear high heels every day too.All the time." I answered to her. She then started patting my back with her left hand and patting my left shoulder with her right hand and commented how soft satin material is. She said "I love this feel . The softness, the way that my hands and slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world. It is not sexual at all. I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes but I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing." Then she moved her right hand on my upper breasts. This weirdo small woman rubbed my body while talking to me for a FULL FIVE MINUTES, just slowly rubbing all over with her both hands including my breasts and my ass. She was patting my back and ass with her left hand and patting my front side with her right hand surreptitiously touching my breasts for like 5 minutes while I just stood there talking with her like nothing is happening.

"I am unemployed and broke. I am 55 year old and I have always been poor. I don't want to die poor. I am practically homeless. I had to move in here in this neighborhood. I live in my cousin's garage. ". she told me. The whole time while we were talking. She kept rubbing me all over with her both hands. That bothered me but I didn't know how to say to her don't touch me with out sounding rude.

Then i sat on this chair. There wasn't enough chairs, so this touchy weird feely short skinny ginger woman sat on the right arm of my chair. I said to her " I insist for you to sit in this chair. I will be standing" Than I got up but she kept pushing me down to sit like if I was a naughty child trying to run away. She said "Don't be ridiculous big woman. I am small, I am fine sitting here." Then as she was sitting on my right side she placed her left hand on my left shoulder and she placed her right hand on my right upper breast and she just left her hand there. Then she moved her left hand lower from my right shoulder to my right upper breast. This weird ginger midget woman started patting my upper breasts with her both hands. She whispered in my ear "I know I’m invading your personal space but I can’t help it. Big woman i am just showing appreciation for your clothes.I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. " She spent ages rubbing my upper breasts and shoulders all over. It lasted probably about 20 minutes, it was weird and awkward.

I am ashamed to say that I just sat there and let her do that to me. Then i went to the restroom. 20 minutes later this weird small ginger woman came up to me and we had the most awkward conversation, like really weird, long pauses. At one point as she was standing in front of me( her face is exactly the level of my breasts) she said "I just love your blouse" and reached out with her both hands and started patting and rubbing my whole front side concentrating on my breasts . Then I backed up and looked at her and she just kept rubbing. So fucking weird. I was too shocked to say anything about it. She was patting and rubbing my boobs for like 5 minutes . I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . I was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen.
Then one woman pulled her off and distracted her. I left.

Other women there were weirded out by our behaviour, but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening.I think that the women there were in shock themselves? Some people don’t like to get involved if they feel uncomfortable or not sure what is going on. These women(even her cousin) were pretending that is not happening with confused looks on their faces. Also it was bizarre. Standing next to me this touchy feely ginger old woman looked like a midget and I was letting her get by with it. Other people there probably thought that I am okay with it.

Silvana 1975

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 12, 2019
Incident #2

About two weeks after the women in wine all female backyard party I attended this one day developing business skills for women class . I was wearing a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top,black satin pencil skirt, sheer black pantyhose and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. This touchy feely ginger midget woman was there on the parking lot. She came RUSHING up when she saw me. She said to me "uuuu i love your blouse. Big woman you are so elegant." Then she started rubbing my upper breasts with her both hands.
"I am unemployed and broke. I am 55 year old and I have always been poor I am here to learn how to make money. I don't want to die poor. Why are you here? ". she asked me.

I told her that i own a store and that i want to improve my business skills.

This ginger midget woman said to me "Common big woman" Then she grabbed my left hand with her left hand and she placed her right hand on my back.

We entered. There were over 30 women in their 40s and 50s. I walked towards the registration table and she walked beside me with her right hand still placed on the center of my back. As I bent over the table slightly to register myself this ginger midget woman put a hand on each of my hips and positioned herself behind me. I stood up straight and gasped a little, as she still held my hips. Again she said "You are such a big woman. Wow" .

Then i sat on chair and she sat behind me. This creepy weird ginger old touchy feely woman
spent basically the entire class behind me, arms wrapped around or rubbing my back and shoulders. Even when we had a coffee break I got up but she was basically attached and would go along with me.

It was really violating. Basically I'm just a huge push over. I was afraid that she would have definitely made a huge scene had I told her to stop touching me.

Workshop-class ended i got up, this weirdo ginger woman was still sitting and she reached out with her both hands and rubbed my ass. I went outside. She went to the restroom. On the parking lot i was talking with one facilitator, this ginger touchy feely woman came up from behind and placed her both hands on my ass. She stood behind me rubbing and lightly squeezing my ass while i was talking to the facilitator. .

Then this ginger midget woman asked if I can give her a ride home. I was not really comfortable

I told her. 'sorry my car is full of boxes and its kind of messy so"... She said she doesn't mind. I repeated, I have boxes and stuff every where, sorry. She didn't say anything after that so I assumed she got the hint and I started walking ahead of her to get into my car. I open it, and get in. Then I turn to see her, opening my car door. I just kind of watch as she starts moving my stuff out of the passenger's seat and into the back. She sat down. We started heading towards her cousin's house and she kept telling me how thankful she was that I was doing this. She said she felt bad that she didn't have any money to call a cab and I just said she was ok that I was happy to do it.

During this time, she asked If i could hire her in my store (i am a small business owner). She begged me. I explained to her that i have enough employees. We get to my her cousin's house, she invited me in. I declined her offer. Then she said "Big woman i just love your blouse. Satin is so smooth to touch. You are such a great woman. " She reached out with her right hand and started rubbing my whole front side concentrating on my breasts. She was rubbing and feeling up my breasts in my own car for like 5 minutes. Again i did nothing. I didn't even took her hand off, we even talked while she was rubbing my breasts like nothing is happening. Then she thanked me for the 100th time and got out. I waved her off and then rushed away. Afterwards when i got home I started breathing hard, my legs got weak, and my heart started to race really fast.

Incident #3

About five weeks later on my way home i stopped at the drugstore. I was wearing my purple satin belted trench long coat. This touchy feely ginger small woman was there. She was behind me in the line. She said to me "uuuu i love your coat. Big woman you are always so elegant. I like that you are always dressed up in satin and silk, i like touching your clothes. You are always so elegant and classy. " Then she started rubbing my back with her both hands as she was standing behind me in a line. On the parking lot she walked beside me, she was rubbing my lower back and my butt with her right hand. I tried to walk faster but i was on 5inch high heels. Then this weird ginger small woman gave me a side hug and she started rubbing my back and my butt with her left hand and with her right hand rubbing my whole front side for like 5 minutes in the middle of the parking lot while she was commenting on my coat . Her marauding hands were all over me, while she stared greedily with her creepy freckled lust-filled face. I just stood there speechless stiff as a board as people watched waiting for her to finish. Then she walked to her cousin's car.
Instead of outrage, i felt a strange, paralyzing shame . I was just standing there stiff as a board. I didn't even told her to stop touching me/rubbing me.

TO BE CONTINUED

Reactions: The king

Silvana 1975

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 12, 2019
Incident #4

January 2020. I'm part of a book club. We meet once a month in local landmark independent bookstore. The meetings are very public (same space they use for author signings and readings), we sat in rows, and the group is large. This skinny really short like 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes gray haired masculine 57 year old woman who works in the bookstore is the book club president.

About a week later i went on the book club meeting. I was wearing a black and white striped long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black leather leggings and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had my long black fur coat over my shoulders. I had full make up on. I got out of the car. There were 17 women in their 40s and 50s book club members mingling outside waiting for it to start. The book club president walked up to me and we started small talk. Then i saw this weirdo small satin toucher ginger woman standing in the middle of the parking lot. She came RUSHING up when she saw me and placed her both hands on my collar bones and started rubbing up and down my upper breasts n the most awkward way( her face was exactly the level of my breasts). She said
to me " You have a beautiful blouse. Wow. Big woman you are always so elegant and classy. You are so shiny. You are a giantess, because of your body type anything you wear looks tight on you. You are such a massive woman. I read alot. I have read well over 500 books. That is why i joined this book club "

Then this weird small ginger just lowered her both hands and started fully rubbing my breasts. I backed up and looked at her and she just kept rubbing. So fucking weird. She was patting and rubbing my breasts

Then this weirdo small ginger woman started explaining to the book club president about her fascination with me .

" I'm totally fascinated with Silvana. Like, how the heck is there such a massive, elegant , classy woman dressed in all this satin? So, I just rub her all over. It's impossible not to. I've given up. She is letting me. She is sooo tall and big and soft! "The whole time while she was talking she kept rubbing and feeling up my breasts, which I didn't knew how to take. She just kept rubbing up and down my breasts with her both hands while she was explaining stuff to me and the book club president.
It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . Also my coat was over my shoulders(balancing a coat on your shoulders isn’t easy. Your shoulders must remain lifted, keeping the luxe fabric from slipping off and down your back.) I was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen. The book club president was kinda shocked and speechless. She finally suggested that we should go inside, the ginger stopped rubbing my breasts and we all went inside.

I took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door.

Then i sat on a chair in the last row and this small ugly weird ginger sat beside me on my left side, started petting my left upper arm and shoulder with her right hand and said "Big woman, you have a beautiful blouse. you are so shiny. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love this feel . The softness, the way that my hands and slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world. It is not sexual at all. I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes but I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing."

Then this small masculine book club president woman started started her discussion about the book she choose(Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks) ,so we all just sat there listening to our book club president host speaking. The ginger just kept petting my left shoulder and upper arm with her right hand and said “ Big woman I know I’m invading your personal space but I can’t help it. This satin material It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing.”

She just proceeded to rub my left shoulder with her right hand. I tolerated her petting. So she just kept slowly petting all over my left shoulder and upper back.
The book club president just kept rambling on and on about the book. It felt like a religious indoctrination session. Then this small masculine BCP woman started circling the room. She walked from woman to woman, but she only stopped behind my chair and placed her hands on my shoulders. The ginger finally removed her hand and stopped petting me.

So the BCP continued her discussion, while she was resting her hands on my shoulders for like 10 minutes. It was awkward. That was my ninth book club meeting. She always circled the room during her discussions, but she has never even touched me before. That was the first time she placed her hands on me. She just kept talking about the book . So after like 10 minutes the BCP finally removed her hands from my shoulders and started circling the room again. Small weird ginger immediately started petting my upper back again.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals