andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
How do you feel about Getdare forums?

I have been in that community since maybe 2008? Usually joking, sometimes getting a playmate.

Time fly and the new people always are new horny teenagers.

For a time in the beginning the forum forbid adult talk but at some point it had to allow it.

Honestly at some point I hated to interact with people under 20 (later under 30). Feeling myself growing old and changing my lifestyle the things changed so much I wasn't sure I wanted to be here anymore.

How about you? How do you feel about your online life experience around? How do you feel about Getdare and Kingtalk among years? Are you old enough? :) please share your view

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Yes, I do personally feel people outgrow or feel out of place after being active for certain years on getdare. While I think most irrespective of age would feel addicted to explore the sites initially, there is a saturation point after which you feel things are getting repetitive and stagnant. Ofcourse newer crowds being younger also adds to the feeling of not being able to relate. Again this is all subjective and I have seen older individuals continuing to be active for many years without being bored. Then there are also the types who take hiatuses. Among the two sites I do think kinktalk has a slightly more diverse age group base and is more likely to appeal to older people (except those who only use kinktalk for album area as a supplement to their getdare profiles) than getdare.

Cstelle

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 7, 2015
I was already past my best-before when I joined gD, so the age thing isn't that much of a thing - but I am a little melancholy that so many of the familiar old names have disappeared. (I've been a little quieter myself lately, but that is just a temporary thing. "Sometimes I leave the jungle and walk the streets of the town like an ordinary man." RL stuff, you know.)

Reactions: nina

Featured Threads

New Personals