Getting out in public today!

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
I don't get to be out in public much. As such, I spend my days at home, cleaning and serving, studying how to be a better slave. I'm always naked from the waist down just in case Mistress or Daddy wants to fuck my tight butthole or give me a spanking with a belt or the special length of an extension cord (my favorite......HURTS so good!)

Today is my dermatologist appointment. It's the one where I get totally naked and have to put on their special robe that allows Them to examine my whole body in sections. My fresh marks from Daddy's belt will be glowing!

Afterwards, Mistress and I are going shopping so I can be fitted for some new bras, and a new bikini for when we go canoeing on the current river!
For this trip, I'm dressed in a multi stripe tank top that exposes my thin bra straps, my b-cup breast forms, no panties and yellow fabletics tights and white keds tennis shoes with no socks. I think I look kind of cute for going out!
As I mentioned, I have a lot of fresh thick red welts on my bottom, (and legs front and back), from my maintenance spanking that I got from daddy yesterday that will be visible when I come out to show Mistress how I look in the swimsuits. My cheeks are already flush from the anticipation of humiliation!
Have a good day everyone!

Last edited: