Girl looking exhibitionist activities

Pequeña princesa

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 23, 2020
Hi do you have some recommendations for someone who wants to do some public exhibitionism? I'v tried the basics like masturbating in a public bathroom or not wearing underwear but i want more

Reactions: Az_uk

caffeinecolin

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 9, 2019
You'll need a clothing store that uses curtains for the changing rooms. Get some clothes to try and and "accidentally" leave the curtain open enough so that someone can see you. If someone does look in, look back at them but do not close the curtain.

Have fun,
-Colin.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi do you have some recommendations for someone who wants to do some public exhibitionism? I'v tried the basics like masturbating in a public bathroom or not wearing underwear but i want more
How about trying a "wardrobe malfunction"?
Check out my torn jeans idea, details here,

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
Hi do you have some recommendations for someone who wants to do some public exhibitionism? I'v tried the basics like masturbating in a public bathroom or not wearing underwear but i want mo
You could always do the classic of going out with a skirt on and tucking it up into your thing so it looks like you've accidentally done that

Reactions: Pequeña princesa

Az_uk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2021
London
Have you tried the classic - spend a day out shopping for whatever you can during this pandemic with sexy lingerie including suspenders and heels but no knickers and put a long raincoat on with a belt. Take a selfie stick or a mini phone tripod and take a pick where you loosen the belt and reveal your body in different locations:
1. quiet country lane
2. restaurant/cafe
3. side walk next to a busy dual carriageway
4. multi-storey car park - walk right into the middle and drop the coat. Get a good pic.

Do what you like with the pics. blur your face and post them here or just keep them for your portfolio of self-achieving dares.

MrJDWebber

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 1, 2021
I have one that would push your comfort zones for as long as you choose to keep doing it. It also adds an element of chaos to your life with chance being in charge.

Every morning, roll a six sided dice and whatever you roll is the maximum amount of clothing you can wear for the day including shoes. If you are ever in a situation where you absolutely must wear something else, punish yourself or come to the community for fitting punishment.

aaageorge

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 31, 2019
Try wearing sheer tops in public. Do it when you are away from your hometown. You can choose the clothes that your wear out to be more sheer each time so that you can build up to exposing yourself slowly. You can also keep a sweater or some other type of cover up with you at all times so that you can instantly be "decent" again. Here are some examples of things my wife has worn in public when she has had an exhibitionist adventure:

GOOD LUCK!

Reactions: The king

Teyets

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 7, 2021
I photod my girlfriend with an open skirt in a restaurant accross the isle.

SilverBlue

Suspected fake - catfish
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 30, 2016
If you want to go the 'safe' route, you can always try a nudist or topless beach. There's one not far from where I live and it's a nice spot to go topless or more ;)

Nude night drives can also be invigorating. It's interesting how many people actually pay attention to other drivers at night, even at traffic lights. But there's always that excitement when you have to stop, how many people will notice? hmmm.

Just keep something on the passenger seat in case of emergencies.

Reactions: Puzzle

Puzzle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 22, 2021
Well you could try stripping in the bathroom or a dressing room. Depending on the bathroom no one would even know you’re naked in there. And to add to it, you can open the door for added excitement. It’s like a perfect I can choose how exposed I want to be. You could just enjoy being naked in the stall or even decide to step out pose in front of the mirror.

Reactions: SilverBlue

Featured Threads

New Personals