Girlfriend sucked another girl's juices off my cock

akoms99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 20, 2022
I'm not sure there's a specific place to talk about this experience, or even how kinky it really was. But it was hot, in a very wrong way.
I'm 22 now. This happened three years ago when I was a freshman. I could go into the WHOLE story but basically, I fucked around a lot in that first year of college. There was one night when my girlfriend at the time - a 22 year-old senior who I'll call Kat - was giving me a blowjob after I'd eaten her out. We were on the pullout couch in her friend's apartment and it was very late at night. The problem was, though I'd rinsed my mouth of the taste of the other girl I'd fucked a couple hours earlier, I had neglected to rinse off my cock (yeah, I had her bare).
So Kat came up pretty quickly and was like, "Adam, what is that?"
I had no idea what she was talking about at first and told her so. Nudged her back down. As my hand was on her hair I remember thinking Ooohhhhh shhhhiiiiit. She pulled away again, made a face, and ran to the bathroom. I listened to her melodramatically hack and cough and spit Megan 's(that was the other girl's name) juices into the sink. Again, it felt wrong, but it was also really hot. Then Kat charged back into the bedroom, wanting to beat the shit out of me. Pushed me over, whisper screamed all the abuse she could think of right in my face. Sat on the edge of the bed and cried. After a little while of this, I felt awkward and felt like I should just leave.
But she surprised me!
Kat sat up stiff like she was making a decision about whether or not to jump off a cliff. She turned around and massaged my cock back to full mast.
And hate-fucked the shit out of me. Cowgirl style. Also raw dog.
She didn't want me doing any of the work. I tried working her waist and she held my arms down. I didn't want to look at her eyes because it sounded like she was still sniffling at first, sort of crying. So I watched her tits bob up and down. She started riding me harder and her crying gradually transformed into passion sounds. At some point, I was pretty sure her friend Renata and Renata's boyfriend could hear us from the other room. And at some point, when she was almost there, she finally let me touch her. I moved her up and down and thrusted. And she totally lost it. I had not witnessed a more ballistic female orgasm in my almost 20 years. She clawed at my chest. She felt extremely wet. She screamed. I was still not looking at her face. Finally I came and had a loud, A+ orgasm myself.
We passed out, but of course Kat and Renata both woke me up in a couple hours and kicked me out. Kat broke up with me on the spot. I walked back to my dorm with my cock sticking to my boxers and didn't even think until the next day about how I'd cum inside two girls a couple hours apart and how one of the last things Kat did with me was lick the taste of another vagina off my cock. That was, I suppose, the kinkiest part.
Anyway, I've got some other stories, too. But this was one of the best. And yeah, I know I was a less than ideal boyfriend. I did feel guilty afterwards. Not that I exactly changed my behavior right away.

Featured Threads