Girls Challenge

The Evil One

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2012
I challenge all girls up to 30 years old to meet me in an online strip game of rock paper scissors! But here is the challenge: every time a player wins, in addition to that the loser has to take of an article of clothing, he or she can ask the loser to take a picture of themselves of whatever body part in whatever ankle (maybe even in whatever location) the winner wants! As soon as a final winner is found (when the opponent is naked), he or she can ask the loser for up to 10 more pictures! By now, both people should have pictures of themselves. The loser must now send all the pictures to the winner, and by playing this game he or she agrees that the winner can post them on here if he or she wants to! :eek:
It can be decided in the beginning of the game whether face can be included or not ;) any girls up for the challenge? :cool:

janedoe765

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 26, 2013
I would be up for it, but I don't think you can just play rock paper scissors like that because by the time I reply, I would already know your answer

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
That is a concern, the delay with cam's make it not so far. There are ways around it though - for example, you could:
- Both write/draw a rock, paper or scissors on a piece of paper, fold it over, then hold it up to the cam. You then both unfold it at the same time, leaving no time to swap your answer.
- Play an online game, such as the Yahoo Messenger games, which allows you to place a game of chance.
- Both players roll a dice on cam at the same time - the higher dice roll wins, and if either one rolls the dice outside the view of the cam, they automatically lose
- Both players shuffle a pack of cards and deal the top card. Highest card wins.

Plenty more ways to play as well, you just need to be creative :)

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
there was a website http://www.youstrippoker.com/ but I didn't have time to check it. I am not sure if I found this one a few years ago and subscribed but there was no user online at that time. I am in a hurry so I can just mention this, not actually checked it. Maybe it helps.

Featured Threads

New Personals