Girls

chuck123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
okay two things how many girls out there think about being dominated and how many girls out there wouldnt mind being dominant over a mans sexuality and how and when he can and cant masterbate etc??

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
I would love to be sexually dominated. I couldn't handle it in my day to day life but it is a huge turn on sexually speaking...

DominantJohn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 7, 2008
I would love to be sexually dominated. I couldn't handle it in my day to day life but it is a huge turn on sexually speaking...
What about homework assignments where you are given tasks but have some deadlines to complete them?

sweet10hearts

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 13, 2008

agree

although my lover just yesterday sent me a video of a woman handjobbing a man, and grabbing him in ways and demanding that he not cum. Lover really liked this and his email was SUBJECT: request Message: please do this to me

:) :D

Reactions: Precious_bentley

rremm2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 1, 2008
www.intimateassociates.com
well I have to say I'm for the most part sexually dominate most of the time.

I just love it, one of the things I enjoy is watching men masturbate so when the BoyFriend comes home from work I'll tell him to strip naked and drop to his knees and stroke for me.:) and he loves the forced masturbation too.

Then I'll cup my hand around the head and tell my little slut to cum....It provides a wonderful warm up for sex later in the evening

sub5in

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 13, 2008
boris
well I have to say I'm for the most part sexually dominate most of the time.

I just love it, one of the things I enjoy is watching men masturbate so when the BoyFriend comes home from work I'll tell him to strip naked and drop to his knees and stroke for me.:) and he loves the forced masturbation too.

Then I'll cup my hand around the head and tell my little slut to cum....It provides a wonderful warm up for sex later in the evening

WOW! I bet he knows just how lucky he is

Cinnamon

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 13, 2008
I would love to be dominated in bed... I have a very strong personality, and I tend to clash with other dominate people... but nothing turns me on more!!!

Reactions: depp

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
Hmm, tough question. Depends on the person, I suspect. Some one I perhaps don't know well I might enjoy clashing with (one dominant personality vs another).

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
Sometimes I am dominated over and its alot of fun, but its just the lgiht stuff. I am wishing for more but my partner can not produce more. I don't and wouldn't cheat on her but what am I to do. I do get the occasional choking or tap on the back but I mean I want the real stuff, how do I bring this up?

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
I forgot to mention I am the male of my relationship, so this also plays a factor in her dominating me, since I am the more dominant one and I look like a male also.

Sour Candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2009
hm.
there's a girl i'd like to collar. i'm taking it slow, though, since we haven't even had sex proper yet. i like to think that she'd be something of the perfect slave, but that's only in my fantasies, i think, because relatively recently, we wrestled, and ...she won. she thought it was because i'd let her, and i have no intentions of correcting that idea. :cool:

but, at the same time, i feel like, if i found the right Master, i could be a very good slave.

this is why i'm planning on seeking out some training, in both facets.

Reactions: depp

Moneque

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 22, 2009
This is a huge turn on, seeing a man in such pain, begging to unload. I have only witnessed this in movies and shows, but I definitely would love to star in my own show. :D:D:D

Anjelen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
@ Moneque - I think i speak for every straight man on this forum when i say i wouldn't mind one bit seeing your show ;)

@dwayne1477 - The ways to invite your partner to dominance are many and varied. I myself have been paid for it, straight-out begged for it, and had people steer the conversation towards (our) sex(life) and then perk up with "Hey, y'know what i'd like to try? This BDSM thing i've heard about - only i don't think i'd be good at beeing in the lead."

Looks and 'gender roles' matter not one iota - and for those subs who get additional jollies by humilliation, beeing the one on the receiving end while one's supossed to be the Male, the Top Dawg - is often an additional turnon...

So yeah. Getting your partner to go the way of the dom(me) can be as easy as simply and outright asking them - you (should) know your partner good enough to know wether this is a possibility.

Otherwise, leaving D/s themed magazines around the house might be a good hint ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals