Stupidslutpuppy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Feb 20, 2022
(ps: i have female genitals.
My likes are: humiliation,pee(not drinking but like any humiliation involving pee), degradation, pet play,discipline,spanking etc etc
Limits: blood,scat
I do not own any toys but all household objects are available. Please do not ask for pictures but i can give you detailed reports if you want)
I'm gonna be alone tomorrow and i really wanted some tasks. I have realised joi turns me on a lot. You can also treat this as a training session.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Well... let's have a starter, shall we?

At your bath tub or shower, provide yourself with a glass and a ruler (or any other spanking implement). Drink 100ml of water every 10 minutes for an hour. Then drink 500ml at once. Afterwards enter the bath tub or shower and use the spanking implement, alternating between your ass cheeks and your boobs. Try to achieve a nice red color on both boobs and both ass cheeks. Eventually you'll have to pee, do so in the glass. If any piss misses the glass, put your hair into the puddle while counting to 20. Then sniff your own piss in the glass. Try to convice an imaginary person not to force you to drink it. Then lie down and pour the piss from the glass into your face. Count to 20, then thank the imaginary person for being nice to you.

I would like a report. Do not send it via message, but post it here.

Featured Threads

New Personals