Give me Ideas!

Shampefy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 9, 2022
Not sure if this is the best thread to post this but here goes!

Partner and I have planned a night where she’s going to take her pills and has told me I can do anything I want to her when she passes out.

As the title says! Give me ideas, she’s stressed that I have full access to her in doing whatever I want so I wanna go all out!

Reactions: sumii24

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Not sure if this is the best thread to post this but here goes!

Partner and I have planned a night where she’s going to take her pills and has told me I can do anything I want to her when she passes out.

As the title says! Give me ideas, she’s stressed that I have full access to her in doing whatever I want so I wanna go all out!
So what, she takes enough "pills" to knock her out totally and you're free to cut out her kidneys and sell them?

Nah, fuck that. I'm calling bullshit on this one.

First up this is NOT the right place, not the right forum and not the right website. Kink Talk promotes SSC, safe, sane and consensual. This is none of those things.
Second what kind of "pills" is your "partner" taking that can knock her out enough that you can "do anything"? Legal drugs, no, not likely.
Third, do you think we're all idiots? This is just a dumb ass grab for some wanking ideas.

Jesus, this really is shit post of the month!

Featured Threads

New Personals