subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
hahaha that last reply wasn’t even to your comment. But seeing how you two got upset and started the whole personal insults approach I won’t continue down that road. That’s not the point here. Honestly I’m glad I could bring you two together it seems
You both are perfect for each other. Happy kinking.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
hahaha that last reply wasn’t even to your comment. But seeing how you two got upset and started the whole personal insults approach I won’t continue down that road. That’s not the point here. Honestly I’m glad I could bring you two together it seems
You both are perfect for each other. Happy kinking.
So lets see.
You started to defend a person who is not online for about 10 days.
You read the task and just assumed that the task is fantasy without thinking about it , if is it doable or not.
Then you blamed, others for lack of information for something that a 12-year-old can do with some Googling.
Than you false blamed me for defending, without understanding the reason behind it.
After that , when you are being called out, you just blame us for teaming up
I dont know if you have any admin rights to call others out, but even if you do, i dont think you should be allowed to do so when you present such a lack of information and understanding before simply calling out people.

FYI simply using VLC player you can get 100s of images from the video.

HAVE FUN. HAPPY KINKING.

Featured Threads

New Personals