Going anal?

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
my first experience was being on the receiving end of a cock in my ass..... and lets be honest here, I enjoyed it and have had a few things in there since...
then there was the first time sliding my cock into an ex g/f's ass... she was willling and had done it before..... so no pain as such...

I only have one thing against anal, thats when a woman doesn't sort her ass out....... it's one of the reasons i don't do it often......... hygene!

thedudeabides29

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2010
I love giving it , its usually a required thing of my gf's or sub/slave to at least give it a try.

New and Shy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 15, 2009
Ohio
I'm jealous:( We tried it a long time ago and I loved it. We did it more than once so I didn't think she hated it but now she refuses to do it and I miss it.

What is your opinion on anal sex? I find quite fun sometimes, but other times i am just not in the right mood. And I also have friends that wouldn't want to try itk, no matter what. What about you?

qwertyzx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 5, 2010
I like anal, but mood does play an important part. I find that sometimes I crave it so much that I have to get up and insert my butt plug just to sleep comfortably, and then other times the idea of it just sickens me. I really enjoy toys in my ass, but wonder what it would be like to not do it solo.

GoogleMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2009
I enjoy a little backdoor loving here and there, but it is not my go to fun time. I like giving and receiving but it better be clean...

Featured Threads

New Personals