Good time

pheinbaugh2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 22, 2008
What are some..."semi normal" things to start with. I'm a mom and and Army wife. Crazy stuff isn't for me but i want to have FUN!

Robert_Z_man

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2008
"Semi Normal"

Here are some "semi normal" things you and your lover can try to make some "fun".

1. Try blindfolding your partner.
  2. Tie up your partner.
  3. Try "Roll playing", I.e you can be a "Naughty school girl" and he can be the "Mean Teacher".
  4. Get sensual with some food, I.e chocolate and strawberry's.

Hope it helps :D

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
It's hard to say with so minimal details... What would you like to try or what would be "fun" to you? Are you seeking a partner for RL or online play? Or do you already have a partner & want to try experimenting with them? Have you ever tried anything "semi normal" before? What are the things that appeals to you or would like to try?

[*]Try blindfolding your partner.
[*]Tie up your partner.

I can't tell for sure but since OP is a sub & posted this in the Sub's Lounge I would assume that maybe she would like it better the other way around :)

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
It's hard to know what exactly you're looking for.

Maybe it would be better if you said exactly what you've done (or rather had done to you) so far, and then we can advise you on the next step :)

pheinbaugh2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 22, 2008
What I've done?

Pretty much nothing at all.

sexy skimpy teddys and things.
high heels and fish nets.
different places
public places

as far as toys and such....no

i want to spice it up a bit.

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
Well, don't just bring home a huge vibrator and expect him to use it on you. Tell him straight on you wat to spice it up a bit and then suggest toys, maybe letting him tie you to the bed...

MNM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 27, 2008
Ideas for Safely Spicing Things Up

1. Make love outside or somewhere else where you might get caught.
2. Use edible underwear and body paint.
3. Tie each other up using silk scarves.

MNM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 27, 2008
Play the Role

I've always found sexual role playing very exciting. You can go all out with wigs and costumes. It is so much fun! It's like making love to someone new and exciting and being with the person you love at the same time.

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
With role play too it can be easy to ease yourself into it as well with a simple little "Oooh, I've been naughty...What are you gonna do about it?" Hehe see how he takes it. Who knows you might find he's into it then you can build from there into "deeper" roles.

Featured Threads

New Personals