Greedy clit

Readyforfun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2021
I have a problem, I really enjoy rubbing my clit. Heck I’m going it as I type, I can’t stop! I am supposed to be focusing on stretching and using my ass as my cunt is less amusing for sir. I was instructed to reach out and ask for punishments for my whorish behavior. Nothing with blood please. And I am willing to send pictures if desired.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Lets see how you do with this.

Stuff your cunt with a pair of socks.
Now use a rubber band to snap your clit 20 times.

A photo of your raw and sore clit would be nice, also let us know how keen you are to touch it after that.

Reactions: Readyforfun

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Attach 7 clothes pins to your greedy pussy. 6 for each lip and then 1 directly on your clit. Now take a d6, and roll, the only number which removes the pins is a 6. Once you've rolled a 6 you can remove one from your lips it must be either flicked off or pulled off while still clamped.. do this until you've removed the 6 clothes pins from your lips. To remove the one from your clit will require two rolls to get a 6.

Have fun

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
how about this..
tape your pussy and make some very small holes in it.. just enough to let your pee out. thats all.
now every time you think to touch your pussy or touch it. you shove a pen in your ass..
so if you touch or think 10 times in a day you get 10 pens in your ass..
this will slow down your greed and also make your ass stretch over time.
will love to see how it goes.
kik kinkmaster1221 or pm for any changes or the proof pics

Reactions: beepboop

Readyforfun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2021
Lets see how you do with this.

Stuff your cunt with a pair of socks.
Now use a rubber band to snap your clit 20 times.

A photo of your raw and sore clit would be nice, also let us know how keen you are to touch it after that.
I lost this thread, which was sad! Luckily I found it. I am doing this this week when I have a chance and will post pictures. I am currently in the office and my cunt is wet and needs attention so bad.

Readyforfun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2021
how about this..
tape your pussy and make some very small holes in it.. just enough to let your pee out. thats all.
now every time you think to touch your pussy or touch it. you shove a pen in your ass..
so if you touch or think 10 times in a day you get 10 pens in your ass..
this will slow down your greed and also make your ass stretch over time.
will love to see how it goes.
kik kinkmaster1221 or pm for any changes or the proof pics
But I like it when my ass is stretched with pens🤪

Reactions: subtlizer

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
But I like it when my ass is stretched with pens🤪
If you like it that much why dont you do the task than. Its not like you gonna learn your leasson in 2
Or 3 pens, sure you will have your ass hurting from 30 pens , by the time you are done with the day.

asslovr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2014
Part punishment ( thigh burn ) part in line with your training
Bum art.
The idea is to slide a marker into your arse, nib exposed and pointing out. Then squat over some paper and draw something. Using different colours for more interesting pictures.
Maybe different colours at the same time. How many colours can you use at same time
Then post the pictures here (of your drawing), pic/vid of you doing it, and attach your drawing to your window

Kik asslovr81
Lovense asslovr81
Snap aluvr

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
I have a problem, I really enjoy rubbing my clit. Heck I’m going it as I type, I can’t stop! I am supposed to be focusing on stretching and using my ass as my cunt is less amusing for sir. I was instructed to reach out and ask for punishments for my whorish behavior. Nothing with blood please. And I am willing to send pictures if desired.
Do u still lookibg for punishments?

Featured Threads

New Personals