Hacking to expose

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Recently there was a post about using physical media for exposure, something different that seemed to get some interest.

I have thought of something else that might interest the exposure crowd.
Select a bunch of suitable photos then add them to a zip file and add a password. These could then be sent to those "exposers" that promote themselves here and depending on how hard the password is and/or their hacking/cracking skills your pics may or may not end up being exposed.
This has that random factor of once you send the zip out you won't know what happens to it, you can request the hackers let you know if they break into your zip but of course you won't really know for sure.
You could even do a few zips and set several different levels for the hackers to try with passwords ranging from simple to very hard and pick the content accordingly. So the simple ones have very tame photos while the really tough passwords contain your most embarrassing pics.

I've attached a zip of a couple of my Sub A as an example, I wonder if this gets cracked...?

Attachments

• binding.zip
    144.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Not sure about iBones but on Android devices you can use RAR, it lets you create zip's with a password.

taffita

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2018
Cool idea!

That was easy to break into :) Nice photos, too bad there were only two of them!

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I'd make a terrible code breaker. I tried a few obvious ones then got fed up with that noise windows makes when you type in something wrong.

Was there a clue somewhere in your previous posts ?

taffita

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2018
I'd make a terrible code breaker. I tried a few obvious ones then got fed up with that noise windows makes when you type in something wrong.

Was there a clue somewhere in your previous posts ?
There is no clue, no.

Benedicct

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2016
There is no clue, no.

In worst case you use one of the many "brute force zip cracker programms" then it depend just on the computing power you have and the time you want to spent to get it.

ChastitySlave17

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2017
Nice Pictures. Very easy to break into. And if you try the simple passwords it really is as easy as abc

taffita

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2018
I'll add a few photos of me with an easy password :)

Attachments

• kt.zip
    572.7 KB · Views: 34

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
been busy for a couple of days.. but finally got around to opening bot zipfiles.. and yeah.. i did a few facepalms reading back your hints...

Featured Threads

New Personals