Halloween 2019 the Kink Talk comp

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Traditionally I have hosted a Halloween photo competition of some sort each year and this year I would like to see what my fellow kinksters can come up with to mourn (or celebrate?) the demise of kik.
As usual it would be nice if the entries include some kinky elements as well as costume but this time it will be open to any and all genders.

[Edit] *** As it now looks like kik may in fact live on how about some zombies to celebrate the living dead? ***

Rules:
  • You can enter as many times as you like but one photo per entry.
  • Each photo MUST include a hand written note or body writing with the message "Kink Talk Halloween 2019 entry", this ensures each pic is yours or your subs, has consent to post and is genuine.
  • Kinky costume is highly encouraged.
  • Make it spooky, creepy, gory, in short make it Halloween worthy!
  • Upload photos directly into this thread, not in an album.
  • Include any info about your idea or inspiration.
  • The best entry will be crowned the Halloween Hero and can have this added to their title.
  • Nudity is not required but kink is encouraged!
  • Judging will be by general comments and likes awarded to the entry but I will make the final pick based on those.
  • The comp is open until Halloween itself, so get busy!
[Edit] Update! After a few queries about how much or little of your body is required. Quite simply as much or as little as you want, since the required entry note is considered consent even face is allowed. It can also be just a body part, a closeup or any variation of this. For example you could dress up your hand and enter that and of course you can enter as many times as you want. Voting is for the overall photo itself, but just remember entering too many times may spread your vote around between them.

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
With just a few days to go I am kinda disappointed by the response so far, here is the thread from 2015 where we had some very cool entries. Hopefully it will get you inspired to get an entry in now!

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Your Ideas have always been great, I am just surprised there are not many people going for them this time around. I myself don't because I just don't celebrate the holidays.

But I would like to point out that Kik is no longer shutting down, since another company bought it, at least with all the news about Kik and being bought for the last week saying so.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
And here are last years entries, who can forget the very spooky Dark Angel?

Featured Threads

New Personals