Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2011
THE CHALLENGE:

Many Halloween posts asking you the same thing:

Pick my Halloween costume!

And this one's no different (apart from I'm male so expecting far fewer replies!)

This year I'll be in a whole different country for Halloween visiting a friend of a friend (with a friend!) and theyve invited me to a party.

If i was in my home location i'd ask for a halloween costume of sensible proportions but as i'm not i'm challenging you to make me regret ever making this thread, make me regret what I go to the party in, pick me something Horror(ble) that i'll be forced to wear, but every second i'll be embarassed or generally hating you for making me wear it.

Most embarrassing (but legal and in at least some way acceptable (ie not going to get thrown out etc) wins! Please link me something!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I think if you tried this Lady Godiva costume idea, it would really be embarrassing (*bare assing*) for you:

http://www.amazon.com/Godiva-Adult-H.../dp/B000LTOY5M (easy to find at a local costume store)

Sure it's really just a long wig but to wear it properly, you're completely naked otherwise! I'm sure the wig could be "affixed" in certain ways to keep your cock and asshole concealed!

If you feel wearing only the wig would get you thrown out, add this to the outfit:

http://www.amazon.com/Fishnet-Body-Stocking-Available-Colors/dp/B000OIKU8U/ref=pd_rhf_dp_shvl3 (easy to find at any lingerie shop)

For an added bondage aspect, handcuff your hands behind your back and ask anyone interested to help you find the "hidden" key somewhere on your body!

The "hidden" handcuff key idea provides other people the opportunity to physically "search" your costume to release the handcuffs. Of course, if the key is actually in another location, the intensity of their "search" efforts could be very "stimulating"!

Featured Threads

New Personals