Haunted BDSM house

Ass

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 26, 2011
This is a change of the haunted wedgie houses this isn't original but I did change it alot

One day in a long forgotten town there was some haunted house on the hill that magically appeared with no site of building workers in the past. There were three 18 year olds playing truth or dare. Daisy, Brock, and Emily were there names of the three playing truth or dare. "Daisy truth or dare?" said Brock, dare said Daisy in pride for her first dare the whole game. I dare you to go up to the haunted house by yourself for 15 minutes said Brock. Ok said daisy being scared she walked up the hill and stood infront of the house. It was 3:30 so she set her timer for 3:45 pm. She looked to her left to see a flag poll with BDSM stuff all on it. Daisy was confused by the site but walked in.

Daisy walks when and the door shuts and locks behind her. She gets scared then feels something squeezing her ass, in shock she turns around and screams WHO'S THERE. I am the BDSM ghost who haunts this house you will be tortured by me foreverrrrr. Daisy didn't like the sound of that so she tries to open the door but it was jammed. Going somewhere? says the ghost as he grabs Daisy's hair and drags her to the next room. Daisy screaming in pain by now finds herself looking at a bed with whips and rope. WHAT IS THIS!! Daisy screams in fright. Your first punishment says the ghost......

Last edited:

Jakd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2012
Shame you've been banned, this could've been awesome!
A lot of people get banned on this site...

Featured Threads

New Personals