Anna79

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 5, 2021
asked strangers to buy or let you buy clothes that they like to see a women or men?

I am really in that idea to let others choose what I have to buy and wear within one week after it arrives. No matter what I have to do and who is around, so it could be a week with lots of things to do outside but in these times it could be even worse, eg a quarantine with my husband and our kids around.

If you had experience with something like this: Let us hear and discuss.

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
Yes, I let my Mistresses tell me what to wear and buy when I am under their ownership.
I also had certain criteria for buying things like panties in a live store, like just buy one pair and put them against your body while picking to check the size. Or if asked for who they are for I had to say that they were for me.

Reactions: bribri and Anna79

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
The closest I've come is putting options up for you all to vote for me to buy leading up to my CD adventures in February, but I love the sound of you giving up complete control of your outfits to KT. I'd love to read about what you end up in and where you have to go in the outfits picked

Reactions: Anna79

Sub Toy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2018
I kind of have but didn’t properly go through with it. I can’t recall why now but I seriously love the idea of this

AussieDomSammy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 20, 2020
asked strangers to buy or let you buy clothes that they like to see a women or men?

I am really in that idea to let others choose what I have to buy and wear within one week after it arrives. No matter what I have to do and who is around, so it could be a week with lots of things to do outside but in these times it could be even worse, eg a quarantine with my husband and our kids around.

If you had experience with something like this: Let us hear and discuss.
I'm very into that, and have some experience. Would love to talk to you about it.

Featured Threads

New Personals