hottchik65

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 16, 2020
Hey there to all the boy toys. I am specifically interested in black boys or masculine white men. I want someone who I can play with on KIK messenger and someone who isn't shy to show off. You need to be submissive and very obedient. Do not come to me asking me for a lot of completed tasks in return as I'm not the slave you are. Remember your place when it comes to communicating and be respectful to mommy. KIK me at hottchik65 with a video. This video should include your body (head to toe) if you don't want to show face, then cover with boxers or other article of clothing. In the video you should state your name, location, height and weight. I will not reply until you have completed this initial step. Thanks so much! :love:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hey there to all the boy toys. I am specifically interested in black boys or masculine white men. I want someone who I can play with on KIK messenger and someone who isn't shy to show off. You need to be submissive and very obedient. Do not come to me asking me for a lot of completed tasks in return as I'm not the slave you are. Remember your place when it comes to communicating and be respectful to mommy. KIK me at hottchik65 with a video. This video should include your body (head to toe) if you don't want to show face, then cover with boxers or other article of clothing. In the video you should state your name, location, height and weight. I will not reply until you have completed this initial step. Thanks so much! :love:

Just because I am lazy and not willing to retype it all. Above is the link to a post with a dif kink talk name using this same kik. Within that post I replied and linked the few other accounts used here tied to that same kik and the age issue it showed when looking back at prior posts by those other accounts. Use caution here, Definitely fishy.

Strangerboytoy007

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 1, 2019

hi can i play?? something went wrong with my kik but i have skype. would that work??

Featured Threads

New Personals