Help for a newbie

ChonkyKitten420

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2021
How do I find a trustworthy dom in my area to meet for sexual kink scenes with no strings attached?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
How do I find a trustworthy dom in my area to meet for sexual kink scenes with no strings attached?
Wow, that quite the ask.

If you're serious about finding good, safe, NSA partners to play in the kink scene the only real way is to join your local scene. I'm not sure where you are but there will almost certainly be some kink groups in your area, they will hold various events and the best way to get started is find the next munch and go along.

The big advantages are that you'll meet plenty of others and be able to quite quickly find the kind of doms you're looking for to talk to. You can also chat with others and get a feel for the scene and how reliable/trustworthy people are. It also gives you an open profile, this is much safer than one on one private meets where no one else knows what's going on. This is especially important if you enjoy casual NSA play where getting the background and so on for partners is so critical from both the safety and enjoyablity of the hook ups.

Featured Threads

New Personals