Help i put tobasco on my dick

Chance

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 1, 2021
I put tobasco on my dick cuz people on here said it felt amazing and the pain died down and i put milk on it to calm the burning and now i cant get hard. If someone else did this let me know if this is a side effect that will wear off or not

gbdare

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
I haven't had hot pepper on my cock, but I have had the skin around my eyes get burned when picking hot peppers in my friend's garden and wiping sweat from my face. The burning gradually subsided, but it took a few hours and then the area was kind of numb feeling for about a day. I think the intense burning just overloads the sensation for a bit and that's probably interfering with your erection. You'll probably be fine within a day or so.

willobeyU

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2021
I put tobasco on my dick cuz people on here said it felt amazing and the pain died down and i put milk on it to calm the burning and now i cant get hard. If someone else did this let me know if this is a side effect that will wear off or not
Well? What was the resultfor you?
I've had a Dom order me to put a small funnel in my cock and dump some Tabasco in. It stung like hell but subsided after awhile with no adverse side effects.

Featured Threads

New Personals