Help Me Become A Better Dominant

Iwanttosee25

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 27, 2019
My wife is very submissive. I guess I’m technically a switch, but lean heavily towards to sub side. I want to learn to be more dominant with her.

It’s easier for me to chat on
Kik: WinTheBish
Text: 2069054472

poetrylover828

<<::: Verified :::>> Panda ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
I would start with talking to her clothes on about what you both want. Make sure you know what she wants in her dom and what you want in your sub. Find the common ground and work from there (this includes things like protocols, rules, and just what kinks to include). Look at other discussions here and check out fetlife. They have tons of dominant groups there and lots of writings. And if you find a dominant whose style you like follow them.
The biggest thing is starting with what your partner wants in a dom. Because what they want could be very different from what I would want. Or how a dom might tell you to do.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
As poetrylover said the question has not one answer, as it depends on your wife and what you both need out of it.
Ask her what she needs from a dominant , look in what you need as dominant and finding the common ground is really the first thing you both should do. After that conversation when you have more specific ideas you can of course ask about it

Scorpion

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 10, 2020
As you said you lean more towards sub side, I suggest you to start with giving orders like strip herself first, and then to strip you. Kiss your body in the places where you specify and lick your private parts etc.. Initially it may sound like you are asking her to do things nicely.. and when you observe she can respond better in more assertive voice, asking nicely becomes ordering her and so on. Make note of every mistake she does while following your orders and spank her butts for each mistake. Be hard on her while spanking. Showing mercy is not liked by a sub even when the pain makes her cry!!

Reactions: Naughty annabel

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
As you said you lean more towards sub side, I suggest you to start with giving orders like strip herself first, and then to strip you. Kiss your body in the places where you specify and lick your private parts etc.. Initially it may sound like you are asking her to do things nicely.. and when you observe she can respond better in more assertive voice, asking nicely becomes ordering her and so on. Make note of every mistake she does while following your orders and spank her butts for each mistake. Be hard on her while spanking. Showing mercy is not liked by a sub even when the pain makes her cry!!
Having a Dom'sub relationship isn't all sexual and physical, or certainly shouldn't be. It is more about the mental control. Try to think of things to control her mentally, such as what she can wear, when she can go out, enforcing other rules etc

Reactions: Naughty annabel

Asslover101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 30, 2021
My wife is very submissive. I guess I’m technically a switch, but lean heavily towards to sub side. I want to learn to be more dominant with her.

It’s easier for me to chat on
Kik: WinTheBish
Text: 2069054472
keep your wife on dog leash at home. slap lightly her face in the begininng only.

Featured Threads

New Personals