Help me choose what toy to buy!

Selene

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2017
Hello :)

I just recently decided to buy a new toy however I am torn between all the options! My budget is low so I can't spend more than 20 euros.... Do you have any suggestions? :) I'd LOVE something that vibrates! :p

The options are:
- small vibe
- g spot slim vibrator
- rabbit
- g spot vibrator (this one is not slim :p)
- small wand
- small buttplug
- vibrating buttplug

Last edited:

Heternno

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2017
Love the avatar you have XD :p

On your topic, how about a bullet vibrator? Small and discrete, from 8 to 15dollars.
Can be used in the privacy or home, or in a very naughty walk in the park

Selene

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2017
It's one of the options! Can you tell me how to make a poll in my thread? I can't figure out how....

Kifla

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 25, 2017
You might have a bigger choice using some of the chinese online shops like alliexpless and such. Though the quality might be questionable. Worst case, get a better suction cup dildo and vibrate yourself with the toothbrush :p

Selene

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2017
You might have a bigger choice using some of the chinese online shops like alliexpless and such. Though the quality might be questionable. Worst case, get a better suction cup dildo and vibrate yourself with the toothbrush :p

I'm gonna buy something from a local website to have it delivered the same day :)

Kifla

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 25, 2017
Isn't the same day more expencive. In that case, just check the inventory of the site, and let us know what type of things fit your budget :p

Selene

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2017
Isn't the same day more expencive. In that case, just check the inventory of the site, and let us know what type of things fit your budget :p
It's because I won't be home to receive it :p

subzzzero

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
the right type of vibe butt plug can double as two toys. they make one that you insert the bullet vibe into. so you can have a vibe plug or just a plug and a bullet vibe to use on clit at same time.