Help me make my ageplay notebook please

littleboyblue

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 14, 2013
recently I was told that the reason I'm not motivated and lazy as well as being easily distracted and desensitized is that I never had a childhood and I was forced to grow up to fast take on responsibility's and forced by older people/kids to do the things they did.

so my reason for posting here is that I have a kink for liking ageplay but I've never really explored it and with this recent information I thought it was a good experiment to see if it helps. Id like to create a rule book and have rules and consequences for each action.

everyday i'll copy the rules in the notebook and put a cross through the rules broken if any are and look at the back of the book for the punishment. if i'm good all week id like to be able to look on the very front page for a reward.

so rather than just give myself rules because in all honesty my heart wouldn't be in it. I thought id ask for help on here so take it seriously since its kinda how my mind works anyway.

below is a revised list of the things I'm ok with you can look at my signature for other things that I'm ok with but they are the childish things to me. Just for this I'm putting my kik on here above the list and anyone who posts rules, suggestions, scolding's, punishments or anything will receive a personalized thank you pm or kik message. a thank you in advanced to anyone who's willing to help.

kik (made for petplay but still): naughtypuppyforyou

orgasm control, begging, line writing, corner time, mouth soaping, humiliation, earning things, being treated like a child, family activity, pee/scat (if its a must for people, bed times, toilet and diet control and other things kids should or aren't allowed to do.

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
recently I was told that the reason I'm not motivated and lazy as well as being easily distracted and desensitized is that I never had a childhood and I was forced to grow up to fast take on responsibility's and forced by older people/kids to do the things they did.

so my reason for posting here is that I have a kink for liking ageplay but I've never really explored it and with this recent information I thought it was a good experiment to see if it helps. Id like to create a rule book and have rules and consequences for each action.

everyday i'll copy the rules in the notebook and put a cross through the rules broken if any are and look at the back of the book for the punishment. if i'm good all week id like to be able to look on the very front page for a reward.

so rather than just give myself rules because in all honesty my heart wouldn't be in it. I thought id ask for help on here so take it seriously since its kinda how my mind works anyway.

below is a revised list of the things I'm ok with you can look at my signature for other things that I'm ok with but they are the childish things to me. Just for this I'm putting my kik on here above the list and anyone who posts rules, suggestions, scolding's, punishments or anything will receive a personalized thank you pm or kik message. a thank you in advanced to anyone who's willing to help.

orgasm control, begging, line writing, corner time, mouth soaping, humiliation, earning things, being treated like a child, family activity, pee/scat (if its a must for people, bed times, toilet and diet control and other things kids should or aren't allowed to do.

Rules
- You must go onto school revision websites and get homework sheets to do. You must get over 3/4 of right answers otherwise you get punishment.
- You must also pretend that you are at school for 6 hours each day getting on with work. During these six hours, you wont be able to watch TV, Play on the computer or use your mobile.

Punishments
- 50 spanks with a ruler
- 20 minutes of corner time
- 100 lines of "I am very Naughty"
- 5 minutes of Mouth Soaping

Reactions: TiredBear

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
- You must go onto school revision websites and get homework sheets to do. You must get over 3/4 of right answers otherwise you get punishment.

only 3/4 ? i think it should be more like 9/10, but lets just make it 4/5

shilohs_candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2013

Candy's rules:
1. You will shave off as much body hair from your neck down as you are willing, and keep it shaved. You will also not have facial hair. Children are nearly hairless other than their head.
2. You will suck your thumb at least an hour per day. At the end of each week, you will stand in a corner, sucking your thumb for an hour, for each day that you failed.
3. You will pack your lunch for work every day and include at least one snack marketed for children. A Pudding cup, animal crackers, anything you can find with child packaging. If you are willing, use a lunchbox with a childish theme. You will hand write "I am a child and must show everybody while I eat?" 100 times for each day that you miss.
4. You will find children's computer games such as the ones found on Disney or nick jr. For an hour per day.
5. You will not use a toilet for one day out of each week. You must wet/mess your underwear or use diapers. You may expand this if you are able. If this is completely not doable, skip it.
6. You will count up every time you swear during each week. You will squirt a bit of liquid soap in your mouth for each swear word.
7. You will be in bed by 9:00 every night (unless work interferes.)
8. You will not orgasm if you have been a bad boy and failed any of the above rules already in the week. If you do get to orgasm, you will always be sucking your thumb when it happens.

kerien

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2014

yo quiro un orario completo alguien me ayuda?

kerien

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2014
Candy's rules:
1. You will shave off as much body hair from your neck down as you are willing, and keep it shaved. You will also not have facial hair. Children are nearly hairless other than their head.
2. You will suck your thumb at least an hour per day. At the end of each week, you will stand in a corner, sucking your thumb for an hour, for each day that you failed.
3. You will pack your lunch for work every day and include at least one snack marketed for children. A Pudding cup, animal crackers, anything you can find with child packaging. If you are willing, use a lunchbox with a childish theme. You will hand write "I am a child and must show everybody while I eat?" 100 times for each day that you miss.
4. You will find children's computer games such as the ones found on Disney or nick jr. For an hour per day.
5. You will not use a toilet for one day out of each week. You must wet/mess your underwear or use diapers. You may expand this if you are able. If this is completely not doable, skip it.
6. You will count up every time you swear during each week. You will squirt a bit of liquid soap in your mouth for each swear word.
7. You will be in bed by 9:00 every night (unless work interferes.)
8. You will not orgasm if you have been a bad boy and failed any of the above rules already in the week. If you do get to orgasm, you will always be sucking your thumb when it happens.

I already did eoso can give me some task more please

TiredBear

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Sep 24, 2021
Florida
When I had a little before nothing seemed to be as rewarding as a trip to get ice cream, stickers, or a toy.
So maybe when you are good all week you get a treat or a fun sticker?

A good punishment is corner time with your nose pressed against the wall and your hands behind your back. You could also have a 'bad boy's chair' that you have to sit in when you are naughty.

Things as simple as if you don't get your homework (or work) done for the day you have to go to the corner and think about why you are there and how to be better next time.

If you are super bad you can have toys put away, tv taken away, no games.

You just need to find what works for you.
I hope it goes well. ❤️

sb717

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 29, 2022
This thread is smoking :) heh.

I'm glad that this sub-forum exists. Age players and Diapers are the best!

Reactions: mommys sissy

Featured Threads

New Personals