Slahum7

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 8, 2019
Hi,

Dare theme: homewrecker fetish task.

I' ve a gf and I live with her. I love her, but I ve a fantasy: have homewrecker tasks to perform that are little risky that her caught me if I don't perform the tasks in the correctly way. My gf knows about my fetish, but she don't like to dominate and humiliates me. She knows about I love dressed like a sissy, shed knows about love eat cum and her spit, she knows about I love humiliation and semi-public humiliation, I love thinking about she's cuckold me. But she don't like. So, I love some tasks that humiliates me, secretely, but a little bit risky.
Example: I' ve already cummed in her panties, also in her high heels, clean it with my mouth and then put it again in the same place; I ve already kissed with red lipstick a shirt of her and put in again the shirt for 3 days before wash it; I've already used panties and pantyhose in secret when I am with her; I've already painted the nails with her varnish, and take off the varnish 5 minutes before she arrive at home; I've already dressed some girl clothes and then cummed when she's sleeping; I've already used her clothes at home and take some photos... a lot of tasks!
Toys (mine): bra, panties, dress, chastity belt, high heels, make-up, wig, fake sperm, vibrating strap-on, pantyhose and her clothes and make up
Other fetish that I like: semi-public, cuckold, crossdressing (hide), humiliation, feminization.

Can you help me with some tasks?

Best Regardd
biggrin.png