Help needed

Dima mayakovsky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 17, 2016
Hi, ive never gotten far into bdsm, mostly because i like crossdressing rather than something like anal. I dress up in my sisters clothes, if there was someone who could help me pick outfits or something that would be great, you will be rewarded with the pics i take in them

Curly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 16, 2014
Pic

Maybe you should show us all of your sisters clothes we have to pick from

RiskyFlame

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2015
www.getdare.com
Maybe you should show us all of your sister's clothes we have to pick from
I second that. But on the other side, if your sister doesn't know that you're secretly wearing her clothes then she might notice it's weird that most or all of her clothes seem to have changed how that was put in her drawers.

Are you just looking to dress up yourself for a session or rather wear her clothes for a longer period of time? And on a side note, I don't think she'll like it that you wear her clothes without her knowing. So what about dressing yourself in any clothes of her that she put in the laundry basket. By wearing her dirty laundry, she'll (unknowingly) choose the outfit for you and any clothes of hers that you wear will be cleaned anyway so she doesn't wear anything you wore previously: all clean.

Last edited:

Dima mayakovsky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 17, 2016
I usually pic from firty laundry or something she wont notice from, and i do secions randomly

Scrap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 12, 2017
I would suggest paying attention to what outfit your sister wears that you think looks good, then wear the same the next day or the day after. This includes bras and panties. Once you get used to the sort of things that go together, you can start buying your own pieces to wear as your budget allows.

I would also suggest replacing all of your boy underwear with panties as soon as possible, and wearing them exclusively.

bubba51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 20, 2015
Put on her dirty bra and panties along with a dress or skirt and top

Featured Threads

New Personals